• Mr. Sinister

1 0.61%
  • The High Evolutionary

6 3.64%
  • Other (please specify)

28 16.97%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Wanda will be back at the end of the Trial and she will be restored as a mutant and Magnetos daughter.
    That’s what I think will happen. Them bringing her in and giving her a scene with Magneto after all this ‘Pretender’ rhetoric that’s been thrown around about her only to kill her seems a bit too convenient. Plus, I can’t really see Marvel fridging Wanda for drama on Magneto especially when they had severed their connection. There’s definitely seems to have been a buildup for them to retcon the retcon going on and with this, the stage has been fully set.

The Axis retcon is coming down. The High Evolutionary was lying when he said they weren’t mutants. When Wanda is resurrected as a mutant, it will discredit the Pretender mythology of Krakoa. The Maximoffs will be made into X-Universe characters again, since the movie rights are no longer an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Axis retcon is coming down. The High Evolutionary was lying when he said they weren’t mutants. When Wanda is resurrected as a mutant, it will discredit the Pretender mythology of Krakoa. The Maximoffs will be made into X-Universe characters again, since the movie rights are no longer an issue.
    That'd make sense, and they've barely even had any play since Avengers: No Surrender. (Nor has anything else of note in the Avengers line I can think of.)

The HE in Spider-Woman was vastly different from the one in Uncanny Avengers.....

What is going on there? They should make the one in UA be Zaladane or someone else disguised as him..
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    That'd make sense, and they've barely even had any play since Avengers: No Surrender. (Nor has anything else of note in the Avengers line I can think of.)
    Doesn’t she have a major role in the Darkhold mini that’s finally coming out? While it was delayed due to covid, I doubt that’ll be taking place in the past so she definitely can’t stay dead for long.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I don't think it's that simple. Tommy still had a flower, which implies even though he still has powers he can't use the gates.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I don't think it's that simple. Tommy still had a flower, which implies even though he still has powers he can't use the gates.
    Which is odd considering that nobody seemed to mind him being there when he came to visit David and that was in the same book. If he wasn’t a mutant, you’d think that they’d put up a stink about him being there even if he could superspeed his way there.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Which is odd considering that nobody seemed to mind him being there when he came to visit David and that was in the same book. If he wasn’t a mutant, you’d think that they’d put up a stink about him being there even if he could superspeed his way there.
    Technically you'd just need permission, so as long as X factor vouches for him he's fine.

Whoever did it didn't seem to care that the body was left out in the open. They wanted her to be found to terrorize people.
    That's all I got!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I think Krakoa itself would notice if Sabretooth has been released from its pit and would contact the relevant Quiet Council officials.
    It wouldn't surprise though.
    Would krakoa really care, though? Some of the tasty snacks said keep this one tasty snack in one spot, it the rest go around doing whatever snacks do. Another snack goes and gets that one, but krakoa is thinking about why won’t orakko talk him and not even paying attention, because why does he care what the tasty snacks do?

I kinda want it to be Ink.

He's the real pretender anyway... wouldn't make any sense motivation wise, but a heel turn might make the worst X-Man ever at least slightly interesting.

If that doesn't work, just throw him in the pit, even Guggenheim would struggle to bring him back for a story then.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I chose Mystique only because the poll made the grave error of not including Maggie Simpson.
    I didn't see a sniper rifle so it can't be her, it was probably that no good Waylon Smithers.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    This would actually be brutal. They've been whipped up into zealots by that imbecile Exodus, and punishing them would certainly split society.
    The last thing I want to see in this new era is Logan taking a hypocritical stand "for the children" again.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Astonishing Member

Just to have this oddball theory out there.

It was Magneto. But it's not Wanda he killed, or at least it's not the real Wanda.

She and Magneto agreed on a secret plan and they produced a mindless clone body of her, which Magneto had secretly made by the Five while they were unaware, who he killed in her stead. So Wanda is still alive and following their secret plan to reveal stop a sinister plot, while Magneto takes the blame and acts as if he is in shock and anger to distract everyone.

Or for full Metal Gear level of twist. Magneto had her alter his memories via a spell so he is completely unaware of both the plan and that he killed the clone body, so all his shock and anger will be real, until Wanda will reveal herself again.

Do i belief it? No. But if it becomes true i called it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Just to have this oddball theory out there.

It was Magneto. But it's not Wanda he killed, or at least it's not the real Wanda.

She and Magneto agreed on a secret plan and they produced a mindless clone body of her, which Magneto had secretly made by the Five while they were unaware, who he killed in her stead. So Wanda is still alive and following their secret plan to reveal stop a sinister plot, while Magneto takes the blame and acts as if he is in shock and anger to distract everyone.

Or for full Metal Gear level of twist. Magneto had her alter his memories via a spell so he is completely unaware of both the plan and that he killed the clone body, so all his shock and anger will be real, until Wanda will reveal herself again.

Do i belief it? No. But if it becomes true i called it.
    This is so close to the plot in Taskmaster that it is probably true.