Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    well most of them do but something weird was going on with her in issue 3. the weirdest thing is that shes even here at all. they were trying to go through a gate during the gala and then they were captured by the u men, so she shouldn't even be here
    I think it's an editorial spoiler. I just find it weird she has a Gala outfit on.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1VYf4wZq9w

Ding Dong the witch is dead!
    My flag is bacon.

Fantastic Member

It's finally dead? Thank the goddess.

A fantastic moment for all mutant kind.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Let's not act like Wanda's staying dead by the end of this run. She even has a book coming up

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Let's not act like Wanda's staying dead by the end of this run. She even has a book coming up
    Its a delayed book from last year that takes place before the event of this issue. She'll definitely come back but that book is no indication of that

What book?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Just let us savor the moment.
    My flag is bacon.

Fantastic Member

Wow it's like those of us who have been reading comics our entire lives and are currently posting on a comics book message board had no actual idea how comics worked until you came along. Thank you for saving us.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Very ghoulish attitude by someone with a Rogue avatar. Rogue who already “hugged it out” with Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Just let us savor the moment.
    Well like you said enjoy it while it last. Those who wanted her dead finally got their wish, but she will be back just don’t be surprised by what comes after.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I have seen worse and to be honest I liked it even though I did not really understand it
    Made sense to me and i loved it. I thought he was creating energy based on the signs of Buddha and emotions. notice each hand gesture had a matching eye that projected a different emotion. I am very intrigued by it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Maybe Darkhold is just gonna be a Doctor Doom book now. lol
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Well like you said enjoy it while it last. Those who wanted her dead finally got their wish, but she will be back just don’t be surprised by what comes after.
    People should remember the old saying “It’s always darkest before the dawn”
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    No there is a mystery surrounding the origin of the kids. They get their powers from suits
    Carmen is a mutant. She flat out awakens in COTA 2 i believe. I mentioned her in the hellfire gala post.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Made sense to me and i loved it. I thought he was creating energy based on the signs of Buddha and emotions. notice each hand gesture had a matching eye that projected a different emotion. I am very intrigued by it.
    That’s interesting, I’m gonna goggle it, I’m hoping this upgrade does not get lost in the transition between titles