Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Im from Nor Cal and i didnt know about this serial killer.

He's based in SoCal?
    Yeah West Hollywood. His trial is ongoing and there was a major ruling just last week about drugs in his home being used as evidence. He (allegedly) lured young queer black men to his home and sadly at least two were found overdosed.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Prodigy literally says in the issue "he fucked around and found out".

Should he have lost to a serial killer? Probably not but also its not angering or triggering to me.

Yeah he should have had back up. But wasnt this the time when the X-Men were in the Age of X-Man?

There are things that could have been done better with more panel time IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm with you. If David didn't know this guy was a serial killer then maybe I could buy him being tricked with a drink, but he was specifically "dead set on taking down a serial killer."
    I'll just chalk it up to the need to rush the storyline as it was the last issue.

Yeah maybe he was trying to get close to this guy to investigate him and perhaps was snooping around and got pushed down the stairs. I'mma go with that.
    Again Prodigy was the cautious member of the group. He was the one that always kept Surge (the hot head of the group) from trying to run in blind to certain situation. Prodigy not having a plan to take this dude down while also getting killed by him when he is a 1v1 marital arts master is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Light Beam & Future Sight Jutsu!
    Marvel/Disney really want that Anime/Manga money don't they? I mean good lord was that stupid as hell to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Marvel/Disney really want that Anime/Manga money don't they? I mean good lord was that stupid as hell to watch.
    I have seen worse and to be honest I liked it even though I did not really understand it
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I liked the issue, the pacing was a bit rushed and Aurora's story in particular could have benefited from having more room, but I think Williams did the best with what space she had. My only problem with David's story is that the timing is iffy, he was supposed to have died sometime during the Rosencanny run, but now it was shown that Krakoa was already established when he died and that creates some inconsistencies. That glimpse of Shatterstar's arrival makes me angry all over again about how Howard handled that reunion. Looking forward to the Trial mini.

I'm also angry that Leah didn't go with the evil Prodigy storyline that maybe there was a evil version of Prodigy running around that was similar to his "Too much information" arc

"David, you're the most responsible person I know. I trust you to make a well-informed decision."
    -- Dani Moonstar

Except when it comes to chasing down serial killers

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I'm also angry that Leah didn't go with the evil Prodigy storyline that maybe there was a evil version of Prodigy running around that was similar to his "Too much information" arc
    Yeah we were all totally off thinking that this was going to be the series where we saw two of the same person running around because of the resurrection protocols, which in my opinion is a different moral issue than having a preexisting clone with it's own personality running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah we were all totally off thinking that this was going to be the series where we saw two of the same person running around because of the resurrection protocols, which in my opinion is a different moral issue than having a preexisting clone with it's own personality running around.
    Exactly does the Prodigy that we learned to like in this book have to die because the original has been found? Would have been interesting

No one's talking about Carmen randomly being at the gala in costume. As someone said ayer X-Force is useless. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    No one's talking about Carmen randomly being at the gala in costume. As someone said ayer X-Force is useless. LoL
    I saw that but honestly after I saw the Prodigy thing I was too angry to care about anything else this issue but it is interesting cause she might be the only mutant out of that bunch.

I would also like to know how Prodigy would find himself in a situation like being roofied by fat slob at a gay flatscan club? I hope I'm not victim blaming but the circumstances surrounding this don't make sense and weren't explained, was he investigating this guy???

I would also like to know how Prodigy would find himself in a situation like being roofied by fat slob at a gay flatscan club? I hope I'm not victim blaming but the circumstances surrounding this don't make sense and weren't explained, was he investigating this guy???
    Honestly it would have made more sense if he wasn’t hunting this serial killer but was a random victim, but because David is so smart he was able to leave clues before his death.

Astonishing Member

Well she's a mutant isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Well she's a mutant isn't she?
    No there is a mystery surrounding the origin of the kids. They get their powers from suits

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    No there is a mystery surrounding the origin of the kids. They get their powers from suits
    well most of them do but something weird was going on with her in issue 3. the weirdest thing is that shes even here at all. they were trying to go through a gate during the gala and then they were captured by the u men, so she shouldn't even be here