Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

My only problem with this is that whenever they eventually return the Phoenix to the X-Men (I don't want it back, but it's waay too tied to Jean at this point no matter how bad their break up was) all this stuff will just continued to convolute and muddle the water.

That said, at least Echo is rather inspired if we're going the cosmic STD route. I am so sick of seeing random Marvel characters with Phoenix inspred looks outside of variants and fan art.

Is the Phoenix Still Thor's mother? (I saw a panel of something like that). Ugh, damn it, Aaron.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Firebird (Bonita Juarez) would've made so much more sense than Echo as the host of the Phoenix Force.
    My thoughts exactly. But guess they did it to boost Echo’s profile for her upcoming Disney Plus show.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    My thoughts exactly. But guess they did it to boost Echo’s profile for her upcoming Disney Plus show.
    It’s honestly funny that Marvel thinks that it’s comics are providing any promotion for their movies/ TV shows.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It’s honestly funny that Marvel thinks that it’s comics are providing any promotion for their movies/ TV shows.
    I’m plenty sure at this point, the comics have been given the memo to “make more newer content for the characters, so the MCU can use the newer stories in 5 years.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It’s probably more like they want to have some trades ready to sell when the show starts.