I'm sorry you poor bird. And now they messing with the demon bear

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Christ, this is really gonna stick?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...mpression=true

phxsongecho20210001_yu-var_0.jpg

I'm sorry you poor bird. And now they messing with the demon bear
    They really tryna make this a thing ain't they.....
    Last edited by Journey; 06-30-2021 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...mpression=true

phxsongecho20210001_yu-var_0.jpgI'm sorry you poor bird. And now they messing with the demon bear
    Are they going to do a load of alt covers with all the Avengers racebent to Cheyennes, Claremont style?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    They really tryna make this a think ain't they.....
    The Avengers/Aaron have had the rights to the Phoenix Force since AvX. Resurrection was made to give the X-fans back Jean, and permanently trade the Phoenix Force to the Avengers office. So we should not be surprised by this. But I will say that I would rather see Echo or another woman of color host the Phoenix then one of the stale white boys from the Avengers.

I mean, nice that it's not Aaron on the writing. Rebecca Roanhorse should be an interesting and valuable voice to have in the mix. The core premise here is a still bizarre, but, the Avengers can keep the Phoenix for all I care.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    The Avengers/Aaron have had the rights to the Phoenix Force since AvX. Resurrection was made to give the X-fans back Jean, and permanently trade the Phoenix Force to the Avengers office. So we should not be surprised by this. But I will say that I would rather see Echo or another woman of color host the Phoenix then one of the stale white boys from the Avengers.
    Aaron just has an obsession with Phoenix. The Phoenix was in one of the Jane Thor stories too along with QQ. If he was writing a Howard the Duck, he'd find a way to bring in the Phoenix.
    "Cable was right!"

So is this suppose to mean the phoenix is starting a new song after ending her song with the mutants? Nothing against this but hard pass. I didn't realy care much about phoenix force one way or the other or echo it was that i cared what happened to rachel or jean that made me give a damn about the phoenix.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

they really pushing this no matter what Phoenix will always be an X thing...and preferably tied to the Jean and Rachel....its been whored out waaaaaaaay to much.

stop posting about this turkey it's now part of the x-bookd

I just felt the sudden need to change avatar, Jean was the only reason I cared about the pf to begin with.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Good. The phoenix should stay away from the X-Men forever.
    I hope this is just one step to remove all the repetitive overexposed concepts and characters from the X-Line.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

She was the most random person out of all of them to give the chicken too I don't see this lasting more than 2 years but hey maybe it'll put sis on the map.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    And going to be laughed at and brought up in top ten lists for stupid ideas on youtube and CBR a few years from now.

It's like with those "young people doing stupid stunts" montage videos, you don't even need to know how it ends to know it goes wrong and will make the person look dumb.

I'm fine with this. It keeps the Phoenix away from Jean Grey that much longer. And history shows that whenever Jean and the Phoenix get involved, it tends to be damaging for everyone involved. Jean has been doing very well on her own, being a leader with the X-Men and part of the Summers family. I think this role has brought out the best in her. And I prefer that not change anytime soon.

Let Echo enjoy her time as a host. If it helps elevate her character while keeping Jean out of it, I'd say that's a win-win.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.