Default Do you think Ebon from Static Shock will ever be in DC Comics?

I've often wanted him to be in the comics and I feel like he's the ideal nemesis for Static. To me a good way to do him would probably be the way he was done in the animated series but for him to be a lot more threatening and manipulative. By which I mean I think a good portrayal of him would be if he was the guy who didn't play games and was made super dark. For example instead the standard super villain mess ups I can see him actually being competent and smart like when he's with the big super villains and they kidnap a major hero instead of following the old "We can kill him until later." shtick Ebon after saying "If he/she is no longer useful then what do we need them for?" then promptly takes a gun and shoots said major character. shocking the the big timers.

I can also see him as a corruptor like pretending to redeem himself all the while playing a few of the younger female super heroes getting them hooked on drugs so he can control them and as scare tactic he kills one to set an example. I just really like the idea of Ebon having a real world element to him that makes him threatening. I believe that kind of villain would really add to the DC universe especially because Ebon despite having a temper was also crafty and didn't put up with other people's BS at least not long anyway.

BANNED

I guess it depends on who holds the rights to him

the current artist on Static has been dropping hints and seeded his plans to introduce Ebon.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."