Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Superman: Son of Kal-El issue #1 Preview

https://www.cbr.com/superman-son-of-...-birth-reboot/

Tom Taylor: "Superman has been my hero for as long as I can remember. Being raised by a single mother, he was one of my biggest male role models as a child. I have a very strong memory of being four years old and proudly walking down the street with red underpants over blue jeans, while wearing a faded thrift-shop Superman t-shirt," Taylor said in a written statement. "For this Australian kid to grow up and become the writer of Superman… I mean, statistically, I’d have a better chance of being an Astronaut and going to space. Writing a new Superman, a new hero for a new generation to look up to, is a big responsibility and a great honor."

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

it seems there are going to explore the retconned birth of Jon. It was about time. Lets see how it developts.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Well the art looks great. Shall we make an official Superman: Son of Kal-El Spoilers and Discussion thread? I prefer one ongoing thread like the PKJ one rather than doing issue by issue.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Wonder Woman in a Tom Taylor written book? Getting more red flags than the Red Square during the Soviet Union.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Wonder Woman in a Tom Taylor written book? Getting more red flags than the Red Square during the Soviet Union.
    Taylor is at least respecting Jurgens rebooted origin where she and Bats stood guard while Lois gave birth. Hopefully he won’t mess her up so bad. I’m just hoping Taylor doesn’t try to retcon Batman as Jon’s godfather over Perry because he 100% would if he could.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/