Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

The way into Storm’s heart is through her ego. It is already tying into Last Annihilation.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    None of which has anything to do with krakoa, directly.
    Except now Krakoa runs Sol.

The Shi'ar are coming soon as well as this new Lethal Legion, which includes a member who is part of the galactic council. So we're definitely playing with off-Earth stuff in the coming issues.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    Lethal Legion was from avengers #676. Mentacle a member of them was last seen in SWORD #6. Looks to be an ALL NEW team of them coming in SWORD.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    No they don't. Or at the very least, there is nothing in the PS:XM issue or the SWORD 06 (the only two issues to deal directly with Planet Arakko and the establishment of Sol) to indicate as such.
    Plus...Brand has specifically stated in issue 01 that her and SWORD's interests are not tied to Krakoa, eventhough they are connected.

It would be nice sometimes if readers would actually wait until the issues are published and read before making such grand and lofty pronouncements.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The Shi'ar are coming soon as well as this new Lethal Legion, which includes a member who is part of the galactic council. So we're definitely playing with off-Earth stuff in the coming issues.
    Boop! There it is!
    (lol couldn't help myself there, Sibling)
    While others revel in complaining for complaining's sake...I'm kicking back watching this exciting space story unfold.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-25-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Boop! There it is!
    (lol couldn't help myself there, Sibling)
    While others revel in complaining for complaining's sake...I'm kicking back watching this exiting space story unfold.
    Haha boop! Me too and I'm curious to see who will be staffing the second S.W.O.R.D. station. Maybe some Arraki?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh I meant actually going deep into science.Not some BS that uses similar popular words.
    And they had a telepath impregnate a Reality warper who gave birth to a sword space station from his stomach in the same comics.Yeah that's not remotely how things work
    This is comics we are talking about it would do you well to take things with grains of salt.

No they don't. Or at the very least, there is nothing in the PS:XM issue or the SWORD 06 (the only two issues to deal directly with Planet Arakko and the establishment of Sol) to indicate as such.
    Plus...Brand has specifically stated in issue 01 that her and SWORD's interests are not tied to Krakoa, eventhough they are connected.

It would be nice sometimes if readers would actually wait until the issues are published and read before making such grand and lofty pronouncements.
    Sol is literally run by a member of Krakoas highest government on the Quiet Council, and reports directly to them. They run Sol. The books been very clear.

Brand said that in issue one, because it was foreshadowing for Krakoa running Sol in the future after planet size, not saying they had to look at a bigger picture like it initially seemed.
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 07-25-2021 at 11:40 AM.

As they should. It only seems right.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Funny I remember a lot of people claiming that Krakoa didnt rule Sol when Planet Size first came out

Clearly we have different interpretations of what was written in the two books that came out so far...

We do not know if Storm is still a member of the QC and if she still reports/answers to them and rather than speculating, I will wait to read S 07 to see if there's any concrete clarification as to the question of her Krakoan affiliation/involvement and rulership.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-25-2021 at 02:08 PM.

Sol is literally run by a member of Krakoas highest government on the Quiet Council, and reports directly to them. They run Sol. The books been very clear.

Brand said that in issue one, because it was foreshadowing for Krakoa running Sol in the future after planet size, not saying they had to look at a bigger picture like it initially seemed.
    Specific citation needed.

Clearly we have different interpretations of what was written in the two books that came out so far...

We do not know if Storm is still a member of the QC and if she still reports/answers to them and rather than speculating, I will wait to read S 07 to see if there's any concrete clarification as to the question of her Krakoan affiliation/involvement and rulership.
    We see her on the Inferno cover with the rest of the Council so yes, she still is part of Krakoas highest level of government.

I can't believe I still have to defend my arguments when the solicits are the ones using these terms like ruler. Though the Hellfire solicits were untrue these all seem to be
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 07-25-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Yupp...solicits and covers...hmm-hmm.

Don't worry, though, I'll do us both a great service and spare you further inconvenience from now on.

We see her on the Inferno cover with the rest of the Council so yes, she still is part of Krakoas highest level of government.

I can't believe I still have to defend my arguments when the solicits are the ones using these terms like ruler. Though the Hellfire solicits were untrue these all seem to be
    The only reason you’re even in arguments is because you’re making definitive statements about an issue that hasn’t been released yet. You could absolutely be right about a lot of what you’re saying and you only have to wait till Wednesday to confirm that.