Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Wining and dining.
    (Posted by juan678 in Storm's appreciation thread)

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    This was a good run. The classic Storm leadership.
    Kwannon is supposed to be taller than Storm at 6’1... wtf do research

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Has anyone ever tried just straight up impersonating Doom before?

Where the Hell is Doom’s mutant son?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

I love Caselli's art but why oh why did Schiti have to leave as soon as Storm becomes Regent & will have focus in S.W.O.R.D.?Caselli draws her with a tad much masculinity in the facial features.She looks like some butch queen in drag.Hopefully after Inferno he returns.If not ,this is a schiti move Marvel.Can't wait for the release though,from the length of discussion between them hoping this'll be a 30 minute wine & dine political read(with some action).
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 07-22-2021 at 05:13 PM.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

I’m wondering, since Mars was a dead planet then at some point you’d think it had to be alive. So my question is what killed it? I know it’s not a question that would be answered in this issue, but I wonder will it come up later down the line?
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Wining and dining.
    (Posted by juan678 in Storm's appreciation thread)

This is so damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I’m wondering, since Mars was a dead planet then at some point you’d think it had to be alive. So my question is what killed it? I know it’s not a question that would be answered in this issue, but I wonder will it come up later down the line?
    Its hubris
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

I’d say it’s weird that Doom’s stated contribution to M-Day is ignored, then I remembered that this is Doom. You’d have a better chance of saying Xavier and Moira set Wanda up like a Bomb (to obtain the five) to stick than making Doom less of a ‘noble demon’

Just a nice wholesome diplomatic dinner party on Mars with the Queen of the Solar System and the greatest supervillain statesman ever.

Astonishing Member

They also need to sort out Storm’s official title. Because this fears it’s been president, regent, Queen and Voice of Sol

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Mars lack of a magnetic field allowed solar winds to blow away most of his atmosphere over many billions of years, mars also always came short on mass and the proper planetary core dynamics that allowed our planet to keep generating it’s own magnetic field and tectonic activity, both mars and Venus in the past may have been damaged by particularly catastrophic impacts that adversely affected their rotation while planet earth was lucky enough to be involved in the “theia” impact that gave birth to the moon which helped in the stabilization of its rotation and generation on sea tides and ultimately life.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Mars lack of a magnetic field allowed solar winds to blow away most of his atmosphere over many billions of years, mars also always came short on mass and the proper planetary core dynamics that allowed our planet to keep generating it’s own magnetic field and tectonic activity, both mars and Venus in the past may have been damaged by particularly catastrophic impacts that adversely affected their rotation while planet earth was lucky enough to be involved in the “theia” impact that gave birth to the moon which helped in the stabilization of its rotation and generation on sea tides and ultimately life.
    This is really great stuff, and as someone who likes the science bit of sci-fi I love it but if you think any writer or editor cares about this stuff remotely then you have another thing coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This is really great stuff, and as someone who likes the science bit of sci-fi I love it but if you think any writer or editor cares about this stuff remotely then you have another thing coming...
    Er, they literally just addressed those points in Planet-Size X-Men.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Er, they literally just addressed those points in Planet-Size X-Men.
    Bruh I meant actually going deep into science.Not some BS that uses similar popular words.
    And they had a telepath impregnate a Reality warper who gave birth to a sword space station from his stomach in the same comics.Yeah that's not remotely how things work