Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Do your legs ever get tired from jumping to conclusions? Of course issue 6 was more tied to Krakoa, it was connected to the Hellfire Gala but even then we got to see connections to the wider Marvel universe with the council. The next issue hasn’t even been released, but apparently the book is “literally all about Krakoa.” I’m pretty sure we’re about to tie into the Last Annihilation which has everything to do with the Marvel Cosmic wide of things.

And thats on period.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The only reason you’re even in arguments is because you’re making definitive statements about an issue that hasn’t been released yet. You could absolutely be right about a lot of what you’re saying and you only have to wait till Wednesday to confirm that.
    Yes, because when I see **** like "Storm is the ruler of Sol" and see images depicting Storm on the Quiet Council I come to the absolutely breasonable conclusions that Storm is both of those things

Astonishing Member

I won't belabor a point that means nothing to me. Ewing has done a fantastic job keeping the balance of SWORD's connection to Krakoa intact and fulfilling his promise of SWORD being "what comes next".

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

We'll see how that continues.

I did like his bit with Rich and Magneto. Shame that type of stuff was in Guardians and not any of the actual Gala books like the solicits promised but whatever