Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Locus Vile are from Otherworld...if I'm not mistaken.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No, Sinister's team met them in Arrako. That's why Nanny, Wild Childe and Orphan Maker aren't permanently gone.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

There is still a gate, so they could have gotten back to earth to annoy the Hellions.

I do wonder where that baby came from....
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    There is still a gate, so they could have gotten back to earth to annoy the Hellions.
    They probably want the genetic samples Sinister took back.

Spectacular Member

So the painted on toothy grins and the green/yellow colour scheme on Zero Team's faces. They're evocative of The Right's Smiley troopers, aren't they? Are these anti-mutant zealots enhanced with internal cybernetics to make them elite mutant-killers?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    No, Sinister's team met them in Arrako. That's why Nanny, Wild Childe and Orphan Maker aren't permanently gone.
    Correct.

Tarn sits on the "Dawn..." table of their council along with Isca.

Wrinkle...

The Locus Vile are know as "The Sin-Blooded Scourge Of Amenth..."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I just realized... shouldn't Locus Vile be up in Mars? Regardless, I'd be happy to see them again.
    They are in Amenth, as is White Sword and the 100. Those chart their own path.I don't think Tarn and his locus vile were among those who chose to cross over with the Arraki in Amenth to the Arrako in the Pacific now on Mars.Remember Sinister who was 'tweaked' by Tarn came back to Krakoa alone.I suppose Tarn is still in Amenth. He definitely wasn't at the Arraki seat when Magnus came by.I think he is too weird even for the Arraki.
    Last edited by Rev9; 07-02-2021 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    They are in Amenth, as is White Sword and the 100. Those chart their own path.I don't think Tarn and his locus vile were among those who chose to cross over with the Arraki in Amenth to the Arrako in the Pacific now on Mars.Remember Sinister who was 'tweaked' by Tarn came back to Krakoa alone.I suppose Tarn is still in Amenth. He definitely wasn't at the Arraki seat when Magnus came by.I think he is too weird even for the Arraki.
    Tarn is on the Arakko Great Ring

Astonishing Member

Segovia finally leaves art duties to another..Apparently artist is Roge Antonio, glad to see the art is still top notch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Tarn is on the Arakko Great Ring
    Yes I know he has a seat, but who knows if he holds it still or just has the seat vacant awaiting his return to the fold.I don't know maybe Arraki are much more lenient to his 'ethics', for now I am yet to see him at the table, so I assume he is not with the Arraki on Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Yes I know he has a seat, but who knows if he holds it still or just has the seat vacant awaiting his return to the fold.I don't know maybe Arraki are much more lenient to his 'ethics', for now I am yet to see him at the table, so I assume he is not with the Arraki on Mars
    Think about it in context though.

Is he any further out than Sinister in relation to the rest of the Council that he is a part of?

Either way, we will most likely sort that in a few issues.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Think about it in context though.

Is he any further out than Sinister in relation to the rest of the Council that he is a part of?
    Oh I'm not comparing him to Sinister outright, Arraki must be made of tougher stuff, I do not doubt he was offered the seat without pressure.Magnus and Xavier seem to think Sinister is indispensable despite having Beast and Dr.Nemesis around.I personally think it was for the optics because they knew down the line Apoc would also be welcome.Although Moira had doubts from the very beginning and seems like she was right.Sinister has to screw Krakoa sooner or later. Maybe the Arraki are so powerful that to them Tarn is no threat but more of a clown Let's see if we'll ever see him on Mars.

Mighty Member

The art looks good, better than some of the X titles like New Mutants and X-Factor.

Hope the artist sticks around.