Default What Wondy villains do you want to see team up?

While Wonder Woman has a plethora of fascinating villains, you hardly ever see them working together or interacting with one another.
    So on that note if you could have two (or more) of her rogues gallery team up for some villainous escapade, who would it be?

Cheetah and Giganta are the two Wondy villains who pop up the most but almost never really interact with one another outside of LOD group stuff, so it'd be interesting to see someone do something with them. Brains and brawn kind of situation.

Also would have been interesting to see Rucka's plotline of Ares and Circe being the new rulers of the Underworld get developed had Infinite Crisis and Max Lord not ruin his run.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-01-2021 at 05:13 PM.

I'd love to see Villainy Incorporated again, even the Godwatch version from Rebirth. Veronica Cale is responsible for Team Poison, Doctor Cyber and Cheetah becoming cursed again. There's lots to explore.

Dr. Psycho's manipulations created the Silver Swan and Diana is still completely unaware of that. The only piece of the puzzle missing from the original Bronze Age version of the story is Captain Wonder, there has to be a reckoning.

Dr. Psycho and Maxwell Lord working together with the former being the senior partner is a no brainer.

Circe is still doesn't know she was tricked and Granny Goodness instigated Amazons Attack, at this point it's water under the bridge but I still want a war between the two or at least a team-up.

I also want Circe and Ares to remember they once had a child together and rekindle their romance. Evil couples are almost always fascinating. That's all I've got for now.

Cheetah and Giganta.

Might as well stick the two popular ones together now and again, it’d free up some space for everyone else, lol. Plus I think they would be a fun interaction, I could see them encouraging each other’s…more unfavorable impulses.

And they both wear spots (or have them on their skin), so they already match.

(I’d rather just have full on Villainy Inc. back tbh)
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 07-01-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Doctor Poison and Inversion

Angle Man and Kung and Sebastian Ballesteros and Veronica Cale and The Mask and Cyborgirl

Osira and Queen Clea

Saturna, her Crismson Men, and Doctor Cyber

Superwoman, Grail, and Devastation

Queen of Fables, Dark Angel, and Circe

Mouse Man, Paper Man, and Crimson Centipede

Spectacular Member

None of her rogues seem to be the types who play well with others.
    Other than Ares and Circe I can’t really come up with a logical reason why any of them would want to team up.
    But, it’s comics and who needs a logical reason for anything?
    So what about the doctors: Doctor Psycho, Doctor Cyber, Doctor Poison and DOCTOR DOMINO (Google him. You’re welcome!)
    And a team of queens: Atomia, of Fables, Clea, the Silver Serpent
    I did like the suggestion of Mouse Man, Paper Man and Crimson Centipede!

I would like to see Veronica Cale and Juliana Sazia in some story where the feminist component and sisterhood among villains is explored, where there is a real business union for common interests and they do not show anything of some typical betrayal between them.
    Where the conflict for power is shown but also great respect between them, each in her league (one a corrupt millionaire businesswoman and the other an established mafia boss)

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Doctor Poison and Inversion

Angle Man and Kung and Sebastian Ballesteros and Veronica Cale and The Mask and Cyborgirl

Osira and Queen Clea

Saturna, her Crismson Men, and Doctor Cyber

Superwoman, Grail, and Devastation

Queen of Fables, Dark Angel, and Circe

Mouse Man, Paper Man, and Crimson Centipede
    Hmm well those would make for interesting stories... Can Superwoman keep Grail and Devastation from getting into a fight to the death? What sort of shenanigans will Dark Angel and Circe get up to? Will they even find time to do any proper villainy or will they just fight each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I also want Circe and Ares to remember they once had a child together and rekindle their romance. Evil couples are almost always fascinating. That's all I've got for now.
    If I was to write a story about Circe and family... I'd want to explore the past and the family she had in the old myths. Which would kind of add an interesting wrinkle to this. How does the Circe+Ares relationship fit with her past?

Circe and Giganta. Brains + Muscle

Zara and Blue Snowman. Fire + Ice

White Magician + Cheetah (Sebastian) = Rich evil douche bags

All the ones with a PhD or doctorate should team up!