Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Where are Synchs variants?

Its getting weird!

Where tf is kings variant covers..
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 07-02-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Yeah there are almost none. This is the only one I know of.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Its getting weird!

I would like to know the answer to this too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

yeah its weird, i think they gave all the variants to Rogue, Lorna and Jean. Cause almost everybody else in the team literally has like 1 variant out of like the 24 I've seen so far
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Where the sunfire covers at too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yeah its weird, i think they gave all the variants to Rogue, Lorna and Jean. Cause almost everybody else in the team literally has like 1 variant out of like the 24 I've seen so far
    Cheesecake is all that comes to mind. There is no beefcake. I thought mutants were better.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Its getting weird @Marvelcomics @xoffice+

Its getting very strange around here!

Maybe we'll get one in Feb. 2022 for Black History Month. Y'all know that's when the Black characters get covers.
    (No shade, Marvel! I know y'all really do get the inclusion piece!)
    Mutant and Proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Lorna only has one (the Cassara one from the same team lineup art as what Jbenito posted), but that's still one more than Synch given he's not the only one in that art. As I said in another thread, I'm expecting characters who didn't get much variant attention here will have more focus with future covers.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Lorna only has one (the Cassara one from the same team lineup art as what Jbenito posted), but that's still one more than Synch given he's not the only one in that art. As I said in another thread, I'm expecting characters who didn't get much variant attention here will have more focus with future covers.
    This makes the most sense from a business stance, start with the knowns so i'll give it to issue two. Hopefully synch, cyclops, sunfire grace the second printing issue cause i know its coming and the second issue. But still synch should be getting more promo and sunfire.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This makes the most sense from a business stance, start with the knowns so i'll give it to issue two. Hopefully synch, cyclops, sunfire grace the second printing issue cause i know its coming and the second issue. But still synch should be getting more promo and sunfire.
    Cyclops has the Dauterman trading card cover, and Sunfire has the Peach Momoko anime cover, so Synch's currently the only character without a cover focused just on him. But yeah, I'm assuming characters not on tons of covers right now will be getting more attention with future covers.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Cyclops has the Dauterman trading card cover, and Sunfire has the Peach Momoko anime cover, so Synch's currently the only character without a cover focused just on him. But yeah, I'm assuming characters not on tons of covers right now will be getting more attention with future covers.
    First time seeing these, really like the Sunfire one. Yeah with these though there is no other way to look at it other than synch got dissed here.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Its getting weird!

Oh! I thought you were talking about Loki type variants, and I was very confused, lol
    On the other hand, gambit has had a fair amount of variants in the Hickman era and had barely done anything. So maybe it’s inverse.

The lack of variants for Synch is suspect for sure. At this point I just hope he gets some moments in this series.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah there are almost none. This is the only one I know of.

I love this! This is one cool cover!