Mighty Member

Default Wolverine vs Shin & Noi (Dorohedoro)

1. regular Wolverine with adamantium skeleton vs Shin and Noi in the Khazan Arena (blood lust on)

2. boneclaw Wolverine vs Shin and Noi in Khazan Arena (in character, which means Shin won't use his magic immediately, but he could tap into it later if he thinks Logan is dangerous enough to justify using it)

3. regular Wolverine fights team Dorohedoro in the Hole (Shin's home town) in clear, sunny weather

Shin's preferred weapon is a simple claw hammer. he is fast enough where he's used a hammer to deflect pistol shots at least five times throughout the series. he has a magical ability that allows him to slice through solid objects and keep his targets alive. his magic also seems to allow him to fight through serious injuries as long as they are not instantly fatal

Noi is strong enough to pick up 400-pound drums of water and throw them with one hand. she also has a healing magic that gives her to the ability to recover from any injuries. she can also heal other people.

both of them are strong enough to casually punch through the chest of a human being and can keep fighting even with the loss of an arm or a leg.

they have a specific weak point, but I think in the interest of fairness, Logan wouldn't have knowledge of their anatomical weak spots.

[I know that we're supposed to be rooting for Caiman and Nikaido in "Dorohedoro"-- since they were the main characters. but honestly... Shin and Noi were easily my two favorite characters in the manga]

How fast are these guys? My beloved Logan has some outlier feats but is pretty consistently Peak Human. If the Dorohedoro characters have any bullet time feats to their name they will win this, eventually. Logan's healing factor is pretty impressive these days, but it is not infinite.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I literally made this thread years ago before the board wipe.

Generally, I favour the Cleaners. They are both in the region of low level bullet timers, ridiculous difficult to keep down and excellent fighter. Also, Shin's disassembly magic is waaaay too powerful.