Two Interesting Finn Videos

I found these on Youtube and thought I'd share them -

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

*sigh* What a shame Fin was not used to his full potential in the sequel trilogy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

What can make this especially aggravating is that, thanks to production schedules, you can somewhat accurately tell that LFL reacted against the character before he even really got a chance to fly… which means that, weirdly, when TFA came out and he was a hit alongside Rey, they’d already approved a story in TLJ that downsized, dismissed, and even rewritten him. And then before TLJ came out, they’d already fired Trevorrow and hired back Abrams for IX… and seemed to give Boyega a bad enough impression that he blames them and excuses Abrams for the failure of TROS to do anything with him.

I still say part of the problem is that they likely convinced themselves Finn was “a mistake”- that Abrams dividing the original Solo male lead into Finn as the male lead and Kylo as the Solo kid was a “disaster” they tried to “fix” in the next film… which, alongside some similar, smaller scale but more twisted writing for Rey as well in TLJ, knocked off first a third of the profitability of the ST than a full half.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post

*sigh* What a shame Fin was not used to his full potential in the sequel trilogy.
    I saw it and thought it was fun.