Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Wow...I've only been able to watch the first episode so far but man...that was stunning. If you ever wondered what Star Wars would look like if Akira Kurosawa had directed Star Wars then the Duel is probably as close as we're going to get.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Binged them all this morning.

Solid. Most were entertaining, some made me want more of the story, and only one fealt….kind of disappointing (last one).
    Otherwise, a solid ‘A’ in my books.

The Duel and The Elder were my favs.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Really liked the Duel, The Elder, the Ninth Jedi, and Lop and Ocho.

Twins was visually neat but compared to their work on the Elder, this one was Trigger being Trigger as hell. Rhapsody was kind of weak but I guess is just meant to be kind of weird and funny.

Haven't seen the very last one yet.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The Duel, The Twins, Ninth Jedi and Lop and Ocho are my favorites. I definitely want to see follow ups for the latter two. Lop was an absolute heartbreaker.

I wanted to like the Elder but found it too boring. I liked the idea of T0-B1 moreso than the actual story. There's definitely a lot of potential of a force welding droid.

Ninth Jedi was pretty sweet too.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

I've seen Duel, Rhapsody and Twins. I didn't understand Twins, who were they?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I've seen Duel, Rhapsody and Twins. I didn't understand Twins, who were they?
    They were twins who were born and raised on the dark side so they can use their collective power as an energy source for a crystal to be used as a planet buster.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They were twins who were born and raised on the dark side so they can use their collective power as an energy source for a crystal to be used as a planet buster.
    Okay, the last shot on Tatooine made me think they were connected to A New Hope.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Okay, the last shot on Tatooine made me think they were connected to A New Hope.
    I honestly got vibes that in this “What If” the twins were kind of stand ins for if Luke and Leia were raised by the Darkside essentially (or if the Sith created them instead of Anakin maybe).

You have them being twins, blonde hair blue eyes for the boy (and blue lightsaber). You have him piloting an X-Wing with a droid friend, and you have him crashing on a desert planet with two suns. Very similar to Luke in many aspects.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

When I read the synopsis I didn't think I was going to care Tatooine Rhapsody...but man that was a lot of fun!
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

They actually got Temura to voice Fett as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    They actually got Temura to voice Fett as well.
    Yeah, I thought that was fun though I suppose an easy get as I imagine it was done while doing either the Mandolorian or Book of Boba.

Probably-although reportedly he once did the OT DVD's dubover of Fett's line over the phone.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Probably-although reportedly he once did the OT DVD's dubover of Fett's line over the phone.
    That's some high quality phone audio then!

Mighty Member

Finally, Star Wars has become imaginative again, trying different things. I believe that Star Wars Vision is the kind of project that will, directly or indirectly, develop the lore in different and exciting directions. This is exactly what Star Wars needed to revitalize its universe.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !