Default Call to Arms: Dark Horse, Boom and all Indie Comic Reviews Wanted

Hi,

if you love writing and keen to review Dark Horse, Boom, Image Comics and all other Indies for the love of the medium, shoot me through a message.

cheers,
    Fin Fan!

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Hi, for sure, I'd like to review indy titles: right now I'm following, or will be following on publication, Savage Hearts, Norse Myth, Groo v. Tarzan (!), Bermuda, Usagi Yojimbo (!!!), Dark Blood, Serial, Almost American, Alias B&W, Midnight Western Theatre, Gun Honey. Not so sure I'm willing to go out and buy other stuff in addition, just to review it and toss it (or hang on to it until I toss it...). Given that caveat, if that's acceptable, I'd enjoy reviewing indy titles-- they're my 'mainstream' anyway!-- and welcome a forum to promote'm. Would like some details-- length, deadlines, where to submit, et al. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

And what of "old" indy titles? I'm currently re-reading Dancing Elephant/Image's Jack Staff by Paul Grist, and enjoying it just as much, again. Just finished charging through Usagi Yojimbo's 150+ issues, my precious collection of Next Wave (pardon, that's NEXT WAVE!!!) which I suppose is a Marvel comic by publisher but sure as hell is more indy than Marvel....and deserves LOTS of attention.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet