Mighty Member

Default Infinity Fronter

Infinity Fronter is a little like Rebirth but Mostly Future State.I know the books are leading up to the future State
    Im making this cause what's happing in the comics are coming true.And more Mystery about the new World so I thought I would make this thread and lets see what happening by talking about it here.I know Action and Detective comics are telling the Story about Superman and Batman In Detective.And Justice League. Last Ride is the end of the League but what other mysteries are there? I know its hard to keep it inside.I think this will be helpfull to post it here.So this is like Rebirth also what comics are you getting

Well if we are talking about the line as a whole I like it.

Genuinely because I like that it’s restored some of the universe that I genuinely enjoyed with previously established characters, maintaining the characters that everyone likes, while also introducing the newer characters who may have some genuine staying power. It’s. Ice to see them try to move forward a bit after 5 years of reboot and 5 years of saying reality is broken.

Because if you like Clark Kent go read Action Comics and Superman & the Authority. Whereas if you want to try Jon read Superman: son of kal-el.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Infinity Fronter is a little like Rebirth but Mostly Future State.I know the books are leading up to the future State
    Im making this cause what's happing in the comics are coming true.And more Mystery about the new World so I thought I would make this thread and lets see what happening by talking about it here.I know Action and Detective comics are telling the Story about Superman and Batman In Detective.And Justice League. Last Ride is the end of the League but what other mysteries are there? I know its hard to keep it inside.I think this will be helpfull to post it here.So this is like Rebirth also what comics are you getting
    I thought than JL: Last Ride was more like an elseworld than "the future" of the Justice League.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin