• Yes

14 60.87%
  • No

3 13.04%
  • Not Sure or It Depends

6 26.09%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Incredible Member

I'm not saying every actor in a show from the CW give mind boggling performances but it doesn't seem fair for Grant Gustin (Flash) and Melissa Benoist (Supergirl) to not have been asked to reprise those same roles when it came time for Warner's DC Cinematic Universe films, maybe the stigma of a "TV actor" doing feature films is still prevalent as it didn't seem to hurt when its done viceversa such as Ezra Miller did his Flash cameo on The Flash tv series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    I'm not saying every actor in a show from the CW give mind boggling performances but it doesn't seem fair for Grant Gustin (Flash) and Melissa Benoist (Supergirl) to not have been asked to reprise those same roles when it came time for Warner's DC Cinematic Universe films, maybe the stigma of a "TV actor" doing feature films is still prevalent as it didn't seem to hurt when its done viceversa such as Ezra Miller did his Flash cameo on The Flash tv series.
    Not all TV actors are stigmatised. I would even say as of recent, many tv actors (streaming) are becoming more popular than movie stars. However there seems to be a big stigma for CW shows TV actors.

Honestly apart from Blake Lively, I cannot think of any other actor/actress that has become a true A list actor/actress that started of on the CW. Also No doubt her been married to Ryan Reynolds helped a lot.