Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wonder Girl #2

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not to mention her durability feat from last issue with the exploding car, so generic strength and durability with water manipulation and bolas.
    And eventually fly? How come Donna doesn’t fly anymore

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Don't we all.

DC should at least test the waters with a mini-series.
    Maybe once white/black/gold wraps up we could get a mini about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    It's kinda sad seeing Cassie and Artemis so hostile with each other. I guess their pre-Flashpoint stories are completely erased.
    Honestly I could see Artemis acting pretty much exactly the same during post crisis if she thought the Bana were in danger. Shes very much a punch first punch later sort. As for Artemis, she was just punched in the face, so hostility is warranted

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Honestly I could see Artemis acting pretty much exactly the same during post crisis if she thought the Bana were in danger. Shes very much a punch first punch later sort. As for Artemis, she was just punched in the face, so hostility is warranted
    Also it didn't really seem like they were THAT angry at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Also it didn't really seem like they were THAT angry at each other.
    I mean, Cassie got socked in the jaw and then immediately asked Artemis to give her a hand. The whole confrontation felt very sisterly to me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    I kinda just assume Artemis greats people by punching them in the face.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 07-08-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    It's kinda sad seeing Cassie and Artemis so hostile with each other. I guess their pre-Flashpoint stories are completely erased.
    This fight here was just a misunderstanding. Artemis thought Cassie was following her - when in fact, they were both following the same lead to try and find Yara.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I liked this issue, but the first one was better. The fact that we already have a fill-in artist in the second issue doesn't bold well for the art of this book going forward. I wish it was all Joelle art, but i understand that she has to write and draw, so i didn't mind much. Especially since they brought in Adriana Melo to draw the other pages and it was cool to see her drawing Cassie again after that Wonder Girl one shot years ago.

Looks like some people here were right about João, he might devolve into her love interest in the future.
    Was amusing but unsurprising to see she needed fillins already by the second issue. Great fill in artist though, so it wasn’t a loss.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So is issue 3 delayed also?