Thread: Durge is back

Default Durge is back

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/star-wa...-of-boba-fett/ (Story's a few months old, sorry)

Durge of course appeared in the original Clone Wars animation, as well as several comics, as an alien bounty hunter working for the Seperatists. In the "Legends" continuity, he's almost indestructible but Anakin manages to launch him into a star in the "Obsession" ROTS prologue comic series. Filoni considered him for the Clone Wars season 2, but couldn't quite replicate the weird AKIRA style powers he had in the original animation with CG so they went with an original character-Cad Bane.

Now he's been moved forward to the OT era and become an Aphra villain. Aphra also revived Domina Tagge, an old Marvel villain as well (Related to General Tagge from the original movie-the Tagges in both EUs are seen as a highly elite family in the Empire).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Probably one of the more memorable villains from that show...aside from OG!Grievous .

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I was never a huge fan of Durge, he looked cool but anything that unkillable just isn't interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I was never a huge fan of Durge, he looked cool but anything that unkillable just isn't interesting to me.
    That's what makes it even cooler when you find a way to beat him .