Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Loved this issue (then again, I've been consistently enjoying the series from the start). The moment between Greycrow and Peter was nice. I also liked the consistency in Nanny's more aggressive behaviour after being resurrected - directing this in all areas, including Peter.

I am wondering what will happen when Nanny's secret is discovered. Having an AI on Krakoa will set a ton of stuff off - but will it also cause a dilemma, as it is a mutant AI? Will be interesting!

Amazing Member

The two books I wasn't going to bother with when they were launched, Hellions and SWORD, are my two favourite X books by a mile.
    Hellions just gets better and better every issue.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Wildchild should be replaced by Catseye and Empath by Jetstream
    I would love to see those two on a team somewhere, but they don't really fit the book premise of "irredeemable jerks who cause trouble on Krakoa." I'd rather see them show up in New Mutants so Catseye can reunite with her red-fur-friend. I do agree with the posters who suggested Lady Mastermind and Skein, though, they would be fun.

Yeah, Catseye was the sweetest of the Hellions, the one genuinely good member. This book would be a total misfit for her

I would love to see The Nasty Boys, The Marauders (Archlight and Harpoon), Thumbalina and Wildside make an appearance as the next candidates for rehabilitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    I would love to see The Nasty Boys, The Marauders (Archlight and Harpoon), Thumbalina and Wildside make an appearance as the next candidates for rehabilitation.
    Kind of want a scene of the nasty boys and the marauders exchanging notes on how shitty boss Sinister is

Ruckus would be the fun party boi who relieves his teammates of their stresses only for Sinister to jealously demand he only service him.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Considering diversity, we should consider lady deaths trike and the bad Badlam brother
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

How about Siena Blaze or Phantazia? They are both psychotic and could fit well on the team.

Or even Henrique Gallente (asylum/darkling) from the new warriors. A powerful (omega level?) dark force user.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This is such a great book. Hellions was the highlight of the Hellfire Gala alongside with SWORD for me and this issue doesn't disappoint either. I do however lament the loss of Stephen Segovia, Roge Antonio does a decent enough job but Segovia was just on another level.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    GIVE ZEB WELLS 2 BOOKS.
    GIVE ZEB WELLS 2 BOOKS.

But seriously, i do think Wells has the chops for it.
    I would LOVE for Wells to get a second X-book, along with Al Ewing... instead they're basically the only ones who haven't yet :/. And I fear they're both way too busy with other stuff so I'm not holding my breath.