Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Orphan Maker has become a real standout; I couldn't stand him before but damn is he entertaining.

Wild Child and (as much as I hate to say it) Empath are dead weight and should be replaced (preferably by women) ASAP.
    What like Lady Mastermind and Marrow?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I really enjoyed this issue, but it’s Hellions. I’ve enjoyed every issue lol

The art switch up kept things fresh and I hope that when Segovia and Curiel come back Antonio and Beredo get more work in the X-Office. I’ve always liked them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Marrow could be a good fit, seeing how she is still one bad situation away from breaking the "kill no men" law, plus there is her involvement in Weapon X which could come back to haunt her. Also she could have an interesting dynamic with Greycrow and Zeb Wells seems to like or not mind her (judging by the losers comics he sees her at Spurrier level of powers).

However i would hate to see her under Sinister's thumb, seeing how she (only thanks to Gambit) survived the mutant massacre he ordered (ruining her childhood). Also judging by his comment Dark Beast created her in a lab, using Sinister's technologies, so he might see her as potential test subject or worse his property by proxy if he found out.

And then there is the fact that she seemingly is allready in a Hellions like team under Magik's command.

Lady Mastermind, could be a good replacement for Empath. She was allready established in the series, broke one of the laws and has the moral issues fitting the team.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    "Mr. Sinister and the Hellions were sent to Arrako to foil Saturnyne's Contest of Swords. This nowhere near happened." LMAOOOO Go Prodigy.

I'm dead because this was literally the sentiment we all shared.
    And yet it was one of the more enjoyable stories of the event, in my opinion.

Lady Mastermind would be perfect!

Everyone keeps passing up on Martinique even though she has already been established in this book in a previous arc

Incredible Member

I found Prodigy's datapage report to be the sneaky MVP of this issue. I could definitely imagine Prodigy's interactions with Sinister as totally going off the rails, and how he is now recommending the nuclear option (telepathy) as a result.

As a whole, Hellions has gotten better and better (I didn't really like the series up to and including X of Swords), and this mad concoction of odd teammates brings fantastic character interactions.

That Zeb Wells written Prodigy report makes me want him to write the New X-Men Academy squad.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    That Zeb Wells written Prodigy report makes me want him to write the New X-Men Academy squad.
    GIVE ZEB WELLS 2 BOOKS.
    GIVE ZEB WELLS 2 BOOKS.

But seriously, i do think Wells has the chops for it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Maybe I'm weird but I kind of want to own a gun just so I can clean it and think I'm bad azz

I wish Skein was on this team. She could just weave those filthy Locus Vile together by their disgusting flesh.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I love Zeb and agree that he should be given a shot but I do hope it's not like his New Mutants run which I remember being undone by crossovers. I don't remember hating the run and in fact I very much liked it at the start, but hopefully he's become more skilled at continuing to tell his story despite Marvel's constant events/crossovers. His handling of Hellions with the Hellfire Gala and X of Swords is promising.

GIVE ZEB WELLS 2 BOOKS.
    GIVE ZEB WELLS 2 BOOKS.

But seriously, i do think Wells has the chops for it.
    Zeb has started work on SpiderMan, so he will have multiple books. Just not all X-Books (great for him, sad for me). His humor will play well with Spidey, he's a great choice.

I am a Certified Scaredy Cat, do not do horror and gore. If it weren't for the humor, dialogue and character interactions, I wouldn't touch Hellions. Watching the final scenes unfold in Guided View was legit scary to me. I am filled with dread for the next issue. I have also not been so excited to read a book since I started this hobby in the 90s.

So Greycrow has Daddy Issues. He is being a good Daddy/Role Model to Peter, so he must have learned from his dad's mistakes. Kwan/John Ship is now sailing. After rehab, he'll make great Dad material for Kwanny's girl once they figure out a way to rescue her.

"Do you want to clean some guns?" will be my go-to next time I'm bonding with my nephew.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Hex Butcher: "I ate your hands and choked on them"

Whahahaha LMAO One of the best quotes this year!
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Wildchild should be replaced by Catseye and Empath by Jetstream
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"