Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Will he come back to Earth at some point? I don’t think so, I think they’ll be keeping Clark away from Earth for at least a year to give Jon time to develop as the “main” Superman. But I’m sure Supes’ actions on Warworld will definitely draw the attention of the wider galaxy.
    I found it interesting that this seemed to be the first time PKJ talked of the WarWorld arc as something that will not be a status quo for the foreseeable future. He's talked about how him and Taylor had had discussions about Superman and Action crossing over in the future, but this was the first time he's indicated that the next "arc" of his run will be something that would be touching on Earth again in the context of Lois' involvement. I still think this is a Planet Hulk style run, so we're looking at a year or so of WarWorld, but he hadn't touched on that at all previously.

Will he come back to Earth at some point? I don’t think so, I think they’ll be keeping Clark away from Earth for at least a year to give Jon time to develop as the “main” Superman. But I’m sure Supes’ actions on Warworld will definitely draw the attention of the wider galaxy.
    Possibly, I just assume that when Clark comes back he will just let Jon handle things while he handles heroic passion projects he wants to take on. Jon can be the world savior, Clark will handle charity cases in other countries and smaller scale issues. I see him in food kitchens like Green Arrow.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

If anyone is good at cheap feels bait before murdering characters it’s Taylor I think people will be suitably charmed if they do end up biting it. I just want them dead, still pissed at Johns for bringing them back.

Oh **** you just made me realize what it’s probably going to become. Not his new Fortress but his new Authority team’s Carrier.
    Wow didn’t think about the possibility of Warworld being the new Authority Carrier. That would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I found it interesting that this seemed to be the first time PKJ talked of the WarWorld arc as something that will not be a status quo for the foreseeable future. He's talked about how him and Taylor had had discussions about Superman and Action crossing over in the future, but this was the first time he's indicated that the next "arc" of his run will be something that would be touching on Earth again in the context of Lois' involvement. I still think this is a Planet Hulk style run, so we're looking at a year or so of WarWorld, but he hadn't touched on that at all previously.
    Yeah our first hint of what’s coming post Warworld. It might be a year, but if he’s already talking about what’s coming next, it might just be six issues of the actual fighting to unseat Mongul. The current arc, Warworld Rising, is basically set up for the actual Warworld Saga, so in all PKJ would’ve spent 12 issues total building up to and then executing this Mongul story.
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Possibly, I just assume that when Clark comes back he will just let Jon handle things while he handles heroic passion projects he wants to take on. Jon can be the world savior, Clark will handle charity cases in other countries and smaller scale issues. I see him in food kitchens like Green Arrow.
    While the idea of Superman tasking an Authority team with working in food kitchens is amusing, that kind of story is pretty much totally at odds with what PKJ has said he wants to do with Superman. He’s said he wants to focus on the SUPER part since so much of the last couple of years has been focused on the MAN. Plus there’s the way he keeps talking about the Multiverse as being relevant to his story. I expect him to keep raising the stakes and going bigger and more epic with what’s to come, and I don’t expect his return to Earth, if he indeed does, to be very long.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/