Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka: Wonder Woman #15 to 226, the Hiketeia graphic novel, and the Blackest Night mini.

StormWatch by Warren Ellis: Collecting Stormwatch #37 to 50, Vol 2 #1 to 11, and the WildCATS/Aliens one shot. Not going to happen anytime soon due to recent controversy, and even when that's resolved, it may not be released with a "By Warren Ellis" subtitle. So maybe StormWatch: Change or Die Omnibus instead. I'm also not sure what the status of the printing rights for the Aliens one shot is. I know Marvel has the Aliens licence now, but all the Alien stuff that Dark Horse co-published with DC and others is still available on Comixology so maybe there's some hope.

Superman by Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuinness: Collecting their run on the Superman series in the early 2000s, as well as related one shots and crossover issues.

Superman: Our Worlds at War: Collecting the full Worlds at War saga, including crossover issues, one shots, and tie ins. This is a slight cheat on the "done in one" rule, because it would be a sort of companion for the Jeph Loeb omni.

Fantastic Member

Agents of Atlas
    Incredible Hercules
    Ruse
    Legion by DNA

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Manhunter (Kate Spencer)

Batman Adventures (1992 series)

Question by Denny O'Neil

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

How about I, Vampire? I think there are too many Sgt. Rock and Easy Company. DC Comics Presents, the complete series.

Rick Veitch’s Swamp Thing.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

70s Nova (first Marvel series)

Astonishing Member

On the DC side:

Firestorm by John Ostrander - Issues 55 - 100 and Annual 5

Manhunter by Ostrander/Yale - Issues 1-23, crossover issues of Flash and Suicide Squad

Hawkworld by Ostrander - Mini 1-3 (not by Ostrander, but included for story), Ongoing 1-32, annual 1-3, Hawkman 1-6 annual 1

Martian Manhunter by Ostrander - 0-36, 1,000,000

Batman by Ostrander - Batman 659-662, annual 24. Detective 622-624, Gotham Nights 1-4, Gotham Nights II 1-4, Legends of the Dark Knight 159-161, Penguin Triumphant, Seduction of the Gun, Catwoman 72-77, material from Batman Chronicles 5 and Gotham Knights #43

DC Universe by Ostranger - Teen Titans Spotlight 10; Legends 1-6; JLA Incarnations 1-7; The Kents 1-12; Aquaman Vol 6: 13 -14, 23 - 24; Captain Atom 54-57; Armageddon Inferno 1-4; Blackhawk 7, Special; Material from All Star Comics 80 page Giant, Golden Age Secret Files 1, Green Lantern Corps Quarterly 1, JLA 80 Page Giant, Justice League Quarterly 6

Wasteland by Ostrander - 1-18

Mighty Member

Rincewind, I'm detecting a theme of sorts in your DC section . . .

-------------------------------------------------

*Black Science by Rick Remender

*Batman by Judd Winick

*One last Thanos/Starlin omni - Infinity Abyss, Marvel Universe: The End, Thanos 1-6, anything else remotely cosmic-y from Starlin in that time frame
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I'd love to see a lot DC's b-listers from the 1940s collected in omnibus format, and these could all be a done in one volume, some quite short. And given the shorter page count of the era, more than 40-50 issues could easily be collected. Hawkman, one of the longer runs, would be around 900 pages. Some of these were partially collected in the Archives, so some of the restoration work is already done.

Golden Age Hawkman - The Big All-American Comic Book; Flash Comics #1-104
    Golden Age Starman - Adventure Comics #61-102
    Golden Age Robin - Star-Spangled Comics #65-130
    Golden Age Sandman - New York World's Fair Comics #1-2, Adventure Comics #40-102, World's Finest Comics #3-7

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andersonh1 View Post
    Golden Age Sandman - New York World's Fair Comics #1-2, Adventure Comics #40-102, World's Finest Comics #3-7
    Heck of an idea, I'd buy these so fast. The larger Hawkman one would be amazing.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by andersonh1 View Post
    I'd love to see a lot DC's b-listers from the 1940s collected in omnibus format, and these could all be a done in one volume, some quite short. And given the shorter page count of the era, more than 40-50 issues could easily be collected. Hawkman, one of the longer runs, would be around 900 pages. Some of these were partially collected in the Archives, so some of the restoration work is already done.

That'd be great I'd also really like to see golden age Flash, Green Lantern, Shazam! and JSA

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    Martian Manhunter by John Ostrander and Tom Mandrake - Issues 0-36, 1,000,000
    Hawkworld - Issues 1-3 of the miniseries, 1-32 of the ongoing, annuals 1-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Marvel's [Further Adventures of] Indiana Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    8. Kazar (90s series) - 21 issues and an annual

10. Defenders by Busiek/Larsen - 12 issue Defenders series, 6 issue The Order series
    11. Punisher by Rucka - 16 issue series, 5 issue War Zone mini 1-5, material from Spider Island

6. The Question by Dennis O'Neil - 36 issue ongoing, 2 annuals, 5 quarterly specials
    7. Resurrection Man - 28 issue first series, 13 issue New 52 series
    All of the above get purchased by me week of release.

Adding:
    Marvel
    Sleepwalker (33 issues)
    Deathlok (90s - 34 issues)
    All New Invaders by Robinson (15 issues)
    Elektra ('01 series Marvel Knights - 35 issues)
    Thunderbolts (Ross Hulk led - 32 issues)

DC
    Hourman(android 90s version - 25 issues)
    Mosaic w/John Stewart(yeah I know why we aren't, but I want it anyway - 18 issues)
    Frankenstein Agent of S.H.A.D.E. (nu52 - 18 issues I recall)
    Demon Knights (nu52 - 24 issues)
    All Star Western aka Jonah Hex (nu52 - 35 issues)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astro City The Original Saga!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning63 View Post
    That'd be great I'd also really like to see golden age Flash, Green Lantern, Shazam! and JSA
    I'm sure many do, I most certainly do, but those sadly can't be "done-in-one." DC would really have to commit a bit, long term, as far as those.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 07-12-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Incredible Member

Brubaker Catwoman
    Nicieza Gambit