Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I’ll wait for a reissue hopefully for the Byrne Namor omnibus.

Hawkeye/West Coast Avengers by Kelly Thompson Omnibus - Hawkeye #1-16, Generations: The Archers #1, West Coast Avengers #1-10

Cable & Deadpool by Fabian Nicieza Omnibus - Cable & Deadpool #1-50, Deadpool & Cable: Split Second #1-3

Hawkman by Robert Venditti - Hawkman #1-29

Green Lantern by Grant Morrison - GL Season 1 #1-12, Blackstars #1-3, GL Season 2 #1-12

The Question by Denny O'Neil - The Question #1-36, Annual #1-2, Quarterly #1-3, #5

Avengers by Dan Slott - Great Lakes Avengers #1-4, Deadpool/GLI Summer Fun Spectacular, Mighty Avengers #21-36, Secret Invasion: Requiem, material from A+X #1, material from AVX Versus #6, Avengers: The Initiative #1-12, #14-20, Annual #1, Special #1

Ghost Rider by Felipe Smith - All-New Ghost Rider #1-12, Ghost Rider #1-5 (maybe release #6 in here?), Ghost Racers #1-4

Jessica Jones by Bendis - Alias #1-28, Pulse #1-14, What If...Jessica Jones Had Joined the Avengers?, material from Amazing Spider-Man #601 and Marvel 75th Anniversary Celebration, Jessica Jones #1-18

X-Men by Bendis - All-New X-Men #1-41, Annual #1, Battle of the Atom #1-2, Guardians of the Galaxy #11-13, Uncanny X-Men #1-35, #600, Annual #1, Secret Wars: Old Man Logan #1-5, Ultimate X-Men #34-45

The X-Files by Joe Harris - Season 10 #1-25, Season 11 #1-8, MillenniuM #1-5, The X-Files #1-17, X-Mas Specials 2014-16

Captain America by Ta-Nehisi Coates - Captain America #1-30

Hulk by Gerry Duggan - Hulk #5-16

Nova by Gerry Duggan - Nova #11-31

Spider-Man by Chip Zdarsky - Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man 2017 #1-6, #297-310, material from Secret Empire FCBD 2017, Spider-Man: Life Story #1-6, Spider-Man Life Story Annual, Amazing Spider-Man: Full Circle, Spider-Man: Spider's Shadow #1-5, material from Carnage: Black, White, and Blood #2

Zero by Ales Kot - #1-18

Marvel Universe by Ales Kot - Secret Avengers vol. 2 #12-16, Secret Avengers vol 3 #1-15, Original Sin: Secret Avengers #1-2, Iron Patriot #1-5, Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier #1-11

Green Lantern by Bunn Omnibus - Sinestro #1-23, Annual #1, material from Secret Origins #6, New Gods: Godhead #1, Green Lantern: The Lost Army #1-6

Sweet Tooth Omnibus - Sweet Tooth #1-40, Sweet Tooth: The Return #1-6

X-Men by Si Spurrier Omnibus - X-Men Blind Science #1, X-Men: Curse of the Mutants - Smoke and Blood #1, Wolverine: Dangerous Game #1, X-Men Legacy #1-24 and material from #300, material from Nation X #1, X-Force #1-15, X-Club #1-5, Way of X #1-5, X-Men: The Onslaught Revelation #1, Legion of X #1-onward, Age of X: Universe #1-2, Death of Doctor Strange: X-Men/Black Knight

The Sandman Universe by Spurrier - The Sandman Universe #1, The Dreaming #1-20, The Sandman Universe Presents Hellblazer, John Constantine: Hellblazer #1-12, Books of Magic #14

Omega the Unknown Omnibus - Omega v1 #1-10, Defenders #76-77, Omega v2 #1-10, Darkhold: Alpha, Darkhold: Omega

Green Arrow by Percy - GA Vol. 6 #41-52, Green Arrow Rebirth #1, Green Arrow Vol. 7 #1-38

Green Lanterns by Humphries - Green Lanterns Rebirth #1, GLs #1-32, Batman: The Dawnbreaker

Harley Quinn by Humphries - Harley Quinn #45-55, #57-75, HQ: Black + White + Red #15

Fantastic Four by Chip Zdarsky - Marvel Two-In-One #1-12 & Annual #1, X-Men/Fantastic Four #1-4

Ultimate X-Men by BKV - Ultimate X-Men #45-65 & Annual #1

Swamp Thing by BKV - #1-20, material from Vertigo: Winter's Edge #3
    Last edited by Swamp Thing 2099; 01-14-2022 at 07:27 AM.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

Some excellent choices on that list!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    Hawkman by Robert Venditti - Hawkman #1-29
    I recently sold my TPBs of this run but if it were put into an OMNI I'd very likely pick it up. Quality run.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I recently sold my TPBs of this run but if it were put into an OMNI I'd very likely pick it up. Quality run.
    Out of curiosity, did you get a good price for them? I was considering selling my singles and replacing them with the trades, but a couple seem to already be OOP...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you get a good price for them? I was considering selling my singles and replacing them with the trades, but a couple seem to already be OOP...
    Keep in mind I paid 40-50% off MSRP for each volume. I read them, enjoyed them and figured my auction at roughly what I paid for them, $9 a book.
    I basically read the series for almost free. Basically Ebay fees is what I paid which was like $5.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

large-4557642.jpg

The original 12 issue maxi series, plus the insert from Legion of Super-Heroes 298! They can also include the follow up Annual, Special, 16 issue ongoing run and the Estaban Maroto and DC Comics Presents 63 just to fill up space if they want, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the original Ernie Colon artwork remastered and colored with modern technology...would be simply gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    I want to see an Omnibus of the Charlton Comics Action Heroes that reprints the two DC archives from way back. They are out of print and really expensive.
    I have those Archives but if they add Peacemaker (Fightin' 5 #40-41 and Peacemaker #1-5), Peter Cannon Thunderbolt (#1 and 51-60), Son of Vulcan (Mysteries of Unexplored Worlds 46-48, Son of Vulcan 49-50) and Judomaster (Special War Stories #4, Judomaster #89-98) I'd definitely consider buying an Omnibus

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    I have those Archives but if they add Peacemaker (Fightin' 5 #40-41 and Peacemaker #1-5), Peter Cannon Thunderbolt (#1 and 51-60), Son of Vulcan (Mysteries of Unexplored Worlds 46-48, Son of Vulcan 49-50) and Judomaster (Special War Stories #4, Judomaster #89-98) I'd definitely consider buying an Omnibus
    That would be great.

The Spectre (complete '90s run of the Ostrander/Mandrake series)
    Dr. Fate (the 1987 mini-series and complete series from 1988-1991)
    Martian Manhunter (the '90s/'00s series by Ostrander/Mandrake)
    Power of Shazam! (graphic novel + complete series)
    Vigilante (complete '80s series)
    Booster Gold ('80s series)
    Blue Beetle ('80s series)
    Blue Devil ('80s series)
    Phantom Stranger (collecting all minis, one-shots, and series from '80s through the New 52)
    Captain Atom ('80s series to present)

Miracleman collecting all of Alan Moore's run.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    Miracleman collecting all of Alan Moore's run.
    I have some good news for you.

Crimson by Brian Augustyn and Herberto Ramos which ran about 25 issues plus a special originally published by Wildstorm under there Cliffhanger imprint. Would be nice to see DC/Wildstorm or somebody bring it back now as tribute to Augustyn who just passed away.

Amazing Member

With this year being the 30th anniversary of Image, I would like to see more early stuff collected. A Cyberforce one has been funded thru Kickstarter, I would like something similar done with Shadowhawk. The first couple of mini series by Jim Valentino, I think there were three. The only thing I see that could be an issue is I think in the third series, there was an issue with Wild.c.a.t.s, not sure.

I would also like for DC to release Absolute Wildc.a.t.s again. Cannot find that anywhere.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Alan Moore’s Supreme and 1963! Edit: With all the Wildstorm stuff, that might be a hefty Omni.
    Last edited by Johnny Thunders!; 02-03-2022 at 07:30 PM.