Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Spider-man is hands down the character marvel loves to do bad things too.

Just after Superior and Slott's mess we are going to Beyond where he will be replaced again.

Like chill the f out.We just want good Spider-man stories.

I'm not the biggest Inhumans fan but I got visibly angry when I read Death of the Inhumans. I've always had a soft spot for Black Bolt and Crystal. Even before I got into comics I knew of their power and appearance and they were and still are some of my favorites in all of fiction. After that story I don't trust Marvel with Inhumans franchise.

Definitely, there are so many that I truly care for. But for now, the one that has me the most concerned would be...

Dan Ketch: Ghost Rider

T’Challa. Given the unfortunate real world circumstances concerning him in the MCU my worst fear is what happens to him there might spill into other mediums.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member

Hank Pym and the Scarlet Witch are the two I'm most pissed at how they already have been treated. Cyclops to a much lesser extent.

Madrox is probably the one I'm kind of expecting to get fridged, since without PAD, he's kind of unappreciated. And I'll be pissed, but not terribly surprised. He seems to have inherited Triplicate Girl's curse of the duplicating hero, being Sir-Dies-A-Lot or Cannon-Fodder-Lass.

Nova (Rich) and the rest of the New Warriors

Incredible Member

Hank Pym! Oh.....wait.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I think it's really a shame what happened to Hank esp since Jim Shooter *claims* the infamous slap was an error by the artist. He had been considered damaged ever since. I think the last good series he was in was Avengers A.I.

Nova Rich Rider - though in his case if Marvel do the dirty with him ever again our fanbase will always be on its marching orders to do what's needed to keep the original human rocket flying...though thankfully at the moment he's in excellent hands thanks to Al Ewing on Guardians!

None, because death means nothing in superhero comics. If death would have been permanent or lasted at least 20 years, then yeah, I would be worried.
    Now? Nah this character is fine, just wait until Tuesday, they will be back with fresh # 1.

It doesn't mean I want my favourite characters to die, it's more like I got used to it.
    If there are some animals like Lockjaw or Lockheed (well... technically not animals, but you get the point), then them, I absolutely can't tolerate such stuff. And if JJJ or MJ dies, I will be pretty sad.

If we talk about suffering, like feeling pain and loss... Spider-Man and Hulk. These two lost so much, just give them some happiness already.
    Last edited by Dinosaur Hulk; 07-14-2021 at 02:37 PM.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Captain Marvel