Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

How I rank the episodes:

It was years before Loki learned he was a Frost Giant, but I believe he had mastered shape-changing beforehand, so I think there's something special about his human form.

A light, fun episode, how refreshing, more please.

About the end spoilers:
    was that Stark with the infinity stones armor?
    end of spoilers
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    He's actually a big blue giant all the time, but we perceive him as a regular sized effete Englishman because he's using an illusion field.
    Odin said the in the first Thor movie that baby Loki was “small for a frost giant”. The illusion is one created by Odin apparently, that only fades in the presence of powerful Jotun magic or Loki’s death. For reasons of plot convenience it didn’t disappear when Odin died.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    A light, fun episode, how refreshing, more please.

About the end spoilers:
    was that Stark with the infinity stones armor?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's Ultron if he succeeded in uploading himself to Vision's body.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    It's Ultron if he succeeded in uploading himself to Vision's body.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Really, it looked like a human face. I thought it was Stark making an Ultron Armor.
    end of spoilers
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    spoilers:
    Really, it looked like a human face. I thought it was Stark making an Ultron Armor.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Pretty sure it was Vision's face.
    end of spoilers

You may me right. I might have to back and pause.

Everybody on the internet agrees with you. So I guess it is spoilers:
    Ultron Vision
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-24-2021 at 07:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    This was fun.

The people who wanted a lighter episode should be happy with this one.

Even Maria Hill threatening to nuke Thor is kinda played for laughs. Hill (and Darcy) seem to think South Dakota is expendable. And Rumlow might not be Hydra in this reality but he clearly still has issues.

What does say for Odin that alt Loki seemingly grew up just fine with the Frost Giants?

I imagine Thano-tron or whatever the last scene bad guy calls itself, will be what the multiverse Avengers fight.
    Maria Hill... ready to deploy nuclear weapons inside the borders of a sovereign nation and vaporise an innocent polar bear.

All to stop the world from having a good time.

When you think about it this is just beyond ridiculous. Especially when we have seen what happens to earth when you kill Asgard’s crown prince.

Not that you’re supposed to. This episode is played for fun more than drama.

Folks complain above about how Jane behaves but she actually saves the situation from going completely fubar. Thus universe’s Maria and Carol could learn a few things from Jane when it comes to thinking first.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I believe that Hill was under the impression because of what Jane told her, that what Thor was doing would lead to the destruction of the Earth.

This was probably the most comic-accurate version of Hill in terms of visual and personality in terms of going immediately for the nuclear option and not trusting the heroes to actually resolve things.

The last episode was terrible. One of the worst product that the MCU has put out in a long time

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The last episode was terrible. One of the worst product that the MCU has put out in a long time
    We must have been watching something different then, Party Thor was a load of fun.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    We must have been watching something different then, Party Thor was a load of fun.
    No we just have a different opinion

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No we just have a different opinion
    I can see not caring for it in comparison to the other episodes...but worst thing the MCU has put out in a long time just seems like bad hyperbole.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!