Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think that this animated version of Black Widow performed better that Scarlett did in live action. Does anyone else agree with me?

She's def faster and more agile but being a cartoon gives her an edge

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Did they sort of imply that this version of Coulson was gay? Granted, I think most of the MCU stuff that implied he isn't is from AOS (Not only the Cellist but also May later on) which is now in kind of canon limbo.
    That gorgeous comment was really weird.

I wonder if part of the issue is also that (I believe) some of the cast have been recording from home.

Ultimate Member

I think the live action actors probably need more practice voice acting

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    That gorgeous comment was really weird.
    I don't see what's weird about it.
    People have acknowledged Thor's good looks since day 1.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    I don't see what's weird about it.
    People have acknowledged Thor's good looks since day 1.
    It just felt really out of context for the scene. And then the sniffing thing was just a wtf moment.

I think after the really boring first episode, this show has become a bit more interesting. Though trying to figure out which characters are voiced by their live action actors is almost more fun that the actual episodes. Like there are a lot of people out there who know how to do a really convincing Sam Jackson impersonation. Clark Gregg is easy since he has a distinctive voice where guys like Ruffulo and Renner kinda don't, so I can't tell.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 08-26-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I think after the really boring first episode, this show has become a bit more interesting. Though trying to figure out which characters are voiced by their live action actors is almost more fun that the actual episodes. Like there are a lot of people out there who know how to do a really convincing Sam Jackson impersonation. Clark Gregg is easy since he has a distinctive voice where guys like Ruffulo and Rennet kinda don't, so I can't tell.
    I agree about Renner, but I always can tell Ruffalo's voice

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    It just felt really out of context for the scene. And then the sniffing thing was just a wtf moment.
    If you haven't smelled a beefy, beautiful man with a scent of flowers, then you haven't really lived.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    If you haven't smelled a beefy, beautiful man with a scent of flowers, then you haven't really lived.

LOL. It would have def been less weird if he was alive like Worf. lol

Amazing Member

Wanda's powers likely never manifest because the mind stone doesn't make it's way to Earth. Thus, her powers may "die" on the vine. Rhodey though, may still become either War Machine or Iron Man because he, I believe had stolen one of Tony's armors by the time of Tony's meeting with Fury and Nat in the donut shop.

Since it's impossible to know how Iron Man 2 would have turned out, I now want to see that in this universe Justin Hammer ends up creating his own version of the "Dark Avengers" with Whiplash (maybe they ended up getting along once Vanko was no longer motivated by revenge against Tony, who knows?) Blonski (Abomination or not) and Pym! (y'know, once the whole Asgardian invasion thing is dealt with)

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Since it's impossible to know how Iron Man 2 would have turned out, I now want to see that in this universe Justin Hammer ends up creating his own version of the "Dark Avengers" with Whiplash (maybe they ended up getting along once Vanko was no longer motivated by revenge against Tony, who knows?) Blonski (Abomination or not) and Pym! (y'know, once the whole Asgardian invasion thing is dealt with)
    I could see all of them and Darren Cross joining either HYDRA or Adrian Killian's AIM. Mind you it's possible without the initial fight against Hulk that Blomsky might just be balanced enough to be viable to join the Avengers, at least for a period until the desire for more power causes him to transform into Abomination. I doubt Pym is likely to escape Asgard unless he has help from Malekith or Hela and to help them. Darren Cross is likely to take all of Pym's tech for himself and sell it to the highest bidder (HYDRA or AIM).

Some other players to consider in this universe - the Red Room, the real Mandarin, Malekith and Hela, Quentin Beck and Adrian Toomes, Kaecilius. Killmonger, Ava Starr and of course ultimately Thanos. Beck, Toomes and Starr in particular could be very different with the death of Tony and the changes to Hank.

Astonishing Member

Oh, good lord! Hank Pym's gone crazy again!