Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I thought it was unremittingly grim, just for the sake of being grim. The new time rule that they came up with, just to make sure they could be as grim as possible was almost laughable. *rolleyes*
    I fail to see how.
    It's just basic time paradox logic.

I think on the ninth episode the Watcher will break his oath and interfere, creating an all-star team of characters from other episodes to fight Ultron. The team will have Captain Britain, T'Challa Star-Lord, Party Thor, Dark Doctor Strange, and Gamora.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think on the ninth episode the Watcher will break his oath and interfere, creating an all-star team of characters from other episodes to fight Ultron. The team will have Captain Britain, T'Challa Star-Lord, Party Thor, Dark Doctor Strange, and Gamora.
    I think this is definitely building up to him finally intervening when the Multiverse needs their own Avengers.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think this is definitely building up to him finally intervening when the Multiverse needs their own Avengers.
    WHAT IF... the watcher formed the Avengers?

Ultimate Member

Against whom, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Against whom, or what?
    I think Ultron conquers his reality and then starts invading other realities. This gives The Watcher a pretext to interfere.

I think Ultron conquers his reality and then starts invading other realities. This gives The Watcher a pretext to interfere.
    Yeah, I think the final What If is Ultron successfully transferring his consciousness into Vision's body and fulfilling the Age of Ultron, and that threatens the Multiverse enough for The Watcher to finally intervene.

Ultimate Member

I can see that

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

That would confirm with the rumors on Reddit, alongside King Killmonger, Zombie Hunter Spider-Man and Black Widow from the Ultron reality (supposedly she's the last survivor). Party Thor is apparently the next episode, then Killmonger vs Stark Industries, then the Zombie Infinity War story, then the Empress Gamora story and finally the Ultron-Vision vs Guardians of the Multiverse finale. There was also I gather supposed to be an episode where Tony gets trapped on Sakaar after stopping the missile in Avengers but I think that's the one they've left over for Season 2.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm ready for the Exiles to make their MCU debut.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm ready for the Exiles to make their MCU debut.
    The multiverse is a potentially good way to introduce them into the MCU

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    I fail to see how.
    It's just basic time paradox logic.
    No it’s an ‘absolute point’, that can’t be changed unless a wizard eats a thousand angry lawn gnomes to power up and then the universe melts.

i wonder, why didnt other powerful entities try and stop dr.strange? the celestials , the eternals etc. I'm sure they werent ok with the universe and thus themselves ending.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    i wonder, why didnt other powerful entities try and stop dr.strange? the celestials , the eternals etc. I'm sure they werent ok with the universe and thus themselves ending.
    Maybe they weren’t aware of it happening until Strange already broke the “absolute point” and by that point there was no going back?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    I mean "powerful entities" haven't really been established yet, so there's no reason to expect anything as of yet.