Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She really should have shrunk, flew to them and either taken the part of her suit that gave it, its functionality or let someone step on her
    I think though they are thinking that if a cure is possible that they would want to keep her as intact as possible. Makes me wonder if we’ll have a Hope head to join Scott head in Season 2!

They have been fun, but they are in a rut with having the Universe ending or earth enslaved. Grim ending week after week.
    Even the BP GOTC on, which was mostly upbeat, had the Universe end in the coda.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    They have been fun, but they are in a rut with having the Universe ending or earth enslaved. Grim ending week after week.
    Yeah between this and the Pantherlord episode, it's starting to look pretty clear that even if the endings of these start out looking hopeful, they'll just throw in a twist in the last 5 seconds to make it clear they all die. Which gets repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Yeah between this and the Pantherlord episode, it's starting to look pretty clear that even if the endings of these start out looking hopeful, they'll just throw in a twist in the last 5 seconds to make it clear they all die. Which gets repetitive.
    Now I'm expecting Captain Carter ends up either failing to stop Hydra!SHIELD or her actions during Civil War or some equivalent prevents something that allowed The Avengers to eventually stop Thanos in the main timeline.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Kind of like how almost every early What If? comic ended.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Ultimate Member

I'm confused. I thought everyone wanted this show to be gritty and serious.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm confused. I thought everyone wanted this show to be gritty and serious.
    I'm confused too, who is everyone?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I'm confused too, who is everyone?
    You're right. I should've said "some people". I just remember this board discussing this show being too squeamish in earlier episodes but now it's gone the opposite way

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I really appreciated this episode. They just keep getting better and better. The mix of humor and horror was a bit Raimi-esque I thought.

Kind of an ominous ending though, yikes. Made me wonder if zombie Thanos would still have the same goals and if reducing half the population would include reducing the zombie population or if those guys no longer count. This would likely present a big mystery for the universe, as to what exactly happened to half the population.
    i doubt that zombie thanos would want to reduce his food source , while they still retain their powers and fundamental knowledge of what they are doing , those zombies seemed void of intelligence and speech, thanos got infected when he came looking for his 'children' and the time stone so unless thanos kill quill and the rest on titan ,they, thor , groot and rocket might still be around and alive. Grim ending even if thanos did not snap his finger.

Iron Man had a helmet on, and later we saw his suit looks and works perfectly fine, there was no reason for him to risk removing the helmet.
    One constant is Black Panther being captured and losing a leg.
    I wish Steve was called Colonel America.
    There was no reason for Thanos to become a zombie in the end, I wanted him to wipe the zombies out of the universe.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    You're right. I should've said "some people". I just remember this board discussing this show being too squeamish in earlier episodes but now it's gone the opposite way
    Yeah it has had similar reaction in my circle of friends (not the squeamish part) but from more familiar and entertaining to dark and bleak.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member

Wonder how Tony got Zombified. His suit has sealed environmental systems.

Maybe ZombiePym sabotaged his suit.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Wonder how Tony got Zombified. His suit has sealed environmental systems.

Maybe ZombiePym sabotaged his suit.
    I remember in the Apes vs Zombies comics Iron Mandrill had his armour infiltrated by Zombie Wasp, so he was secretly infected without anyone knowing. So probably something like that.

It's not about being gritty and serious, it's about most of them having a tragic,apocalyptic ending, even if most of the episode was fun.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I remember in the Apes vs Zombies comics Iron Mandrill had his armour infiltrated by Zombie Wasp, so he was secretly infected without anyone knowing. So probably something like that.
    Also another possibility is we never saw Pepper he could have survived the battle and had gone home to check on her only to arrive to late. His wounds did appear around the mouth. So he gets home lowers the helmet calls for Pepper she's in the shadows he goes to her only for her to rip his face off. Just another possible scenario.