Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Didn't know it was gonna be animated.

I guess there was no other way they could do this.
    Not cost effectively. I shudder a bit at the thought of how much RDJ's agents would have wanted for his voice, let alone a live appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    ...If that episode at any point tries to say that Killmonger always liked Tony because he was hip and into AC/DC (practically his only "redeeming" qualities prior to Iron Man), or that Tony was always a hero even pre-Iron Man (apologetics for his military-industrial complex days), Disney and Marvel should be ashamed of themselves and I hope everyone is put off by it.
    Why don't we table the righteous outrage until we actually see the story?

Not currently a big fan of the animation, but I hope that changes. The stories they've teased don't really interest me either atm, but obviously I'll wait and see what it's actually like

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

One I am most excited about is definitely the Ultron Vision hybrid. Ultron is the villain I was sorry they killed off so quickly and a universe where he’s more successful and that can echo elements of his appearances in the original Terminator style comic Age of Ultron and Annihilation Conquest could be very fun, especially since it looks like we’re getting a Wakanda vs Ultron showdown.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Only if its a one and done series. If not, a lot more IP will be added to the table when its time to work on season 2.
    What If is confirmed to have a second season and I assume they will continue it for each of the new phase 4 projects.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    One I am most excited about is definitely the Ultron Vision hybrid. Ultron is the villain I was sorry they killed off so quickly and a universe where he’s more successful and that can echo elements of his appearances in the original Terminator style comic Age of Ultron and Annihilation Conquest could be very fun, especially since it looks like we’re getting a Wakanda vs Ultron showdown.
    It looks pretty cool as an idea but I hope it's not too much like Terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Didn't know it was gonna be animated.

I guess there was no other way they could do this.
    I didn’t either. The animation looks very dodgy.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Not cost effectively. I shudder a bit at the thought of how much RDJ's agents would have wanted for his voice, let alone a live appearance.
    That being said, couldn't they have found SOMEONE who sounded even remotely like RDJ? I loved everything about this trailer except for Tony Stark's overly-nasal voice. It's like Tony Stark, voiced by Terrance Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentis View Post
    I didn’t either. The animation looks very dodgy.
    I love this animation style. Much better looking than most of the crap we get today.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I love this animation style. Much better looking than most of the crap we get today.
    Especially compared to how the last few Marvel cartoons looked.

Ultimate Member

I'm not familiar with this style but I'd have to see it in action first

First episode was great. I'm thoroughly impressed with the animation and production value.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Bluebird

The Captain Carter action sequences were really well-done.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Agreed, I thought it looks amazing and the voice acting (established and new) were all excellent, I thought the guy playing Red Skull especially did a good job channeling Hugo's performance. Even though this one was more of a more straight alternate take on First Avenger it was still entertaining and I loved Captain Carter so I hope she does show up some day in live action.

spoilers:
    Excited for the next two episodes as well - T'Challa as Star Lord and then the murder mystery one apparently set during 'Fury's Big Week' with Phase 1.
    end of spoilers

Niffleheim

Everything was too familiar for me to find it entertaining and I'm definitely sure that this same feeling of familiarity of scenes I have watched being repeated will just continue to bore me.

spoilers:
    was that thing supposed to be Hive like Agents of Shield? Because when Red Skull said Hydra had a secret purpose to bring someone in space to earth, my first thought was Hive, then it also turns out to be a tentacle monster. Also I'm guessing they don't have the rights to Hugo Weaving's likeness after they recasted, since he's the only one who looks different.
    end of spoilers