Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    No, they didn't have a thing. He just used to make lewd comments towards her sometimes. He did once at a party and Peter shoved him and threatened him to never speak about her like that again. He got a picture of Peter unmasked and tried to blackmail them both and jokingly said he would settle for a night of MJ's company, but she, herself, knocked him out when he did.

Katzenberg was only ever seen bedding Robbie attorney when he was on trial that time.
    Well thank god.Still why the hell did Peter introduce MJ to such a trash bag.
    Well that must have been a good panel.MJ k.o.ing the douche.

Robbie as in the daily bugle guy?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Well thank god.Still why the hell did Peter introduce MJ to such a trash bag.
    Well that must have been a good panel.MJ k.o.ing the douche.

Robbie as in the daily bugle guy?
    He was a photographer at The Bugle. So he was like Peter's rival for a time. His tenure coincided with the period when Chameleon was pretending to be Jameson. Katzenberg liked to take photos that painted Spidey in a bad light, so Chameleon favoured those over Peter's. I must try to find the panel.

Yeah, Robertson. The storyline when he was stitched up by Tombstone.

Edit - found the panels

images2.jpeg.jpg

images1.jpeg.jpg
    Last edited by Somecrazyaussie; 07-10-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    He was a photographer at The Bugle. So he was like Peter's rival for a time. His tenure coincided with the period when Chameleon was pretending to be Jameson. Katzenberg liked to take photos that painted Spidey in a bad light, so Chameleon favoured those over Peter's. I must try to find the panel.

Yeah, Robertson. The storyline when he was stitched up by Tombstone.

Edit - found the panels

images2.jpeg.jpg

images1.jpeg.jpg
    I don't remember the comic where this happens, but MJ surely knows how to punch.

By the way, there has been revealed 5 "factions" in the Sinister War: Doc Ock's Sinister Six, Vulture's Savage Six, the female Sinister Sindicate, Foreigner's agents and Boomerang's team. Too many Sinisters for Spidey to handle, they need to bring the "order of the Web" here. Also, I believe there's going to be ANOTHER faction: Ned Leeds as the HobGoblin, the Rose and the Enforcers (Ox, Montana and Fancy Dan).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't remember the comic where this happens, but MJ surely knows how to punch.
    Spectacular Spider-Man 163

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post

By the way, there has been revealed 5 "factions" in the Sinister War: Doc Ock's Sinister Six, Vulture's Savage Six, the female Sinister Sindicate, Foreigner's agents and Boomerang's team. Too many Sinisters for Spidey to handle, they need to bring the "order of the Web" here. Also, I believe there's going to be ANOTHER faction: Ned Leeds as the HobGoblin, the Rose and the Enforcers (Ox, Montana and Fancy Dan).
    It is called Sinister War for a reason, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Spectacular Spider-Man 163
    Thanks for the refresher. Gotta look that issue up sometime.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So, what's Kindred's plan here?
    For all factions to fight and cause mayhem / casualties?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    So, what's Kindred's plan here?
    For all factions to fight and cause mayhem / casualties?
    Beats me. Everytime Kindred is in the scene, it's a complete mess that I can't find any sense at all. The only thing I understand for sure is that it has somekind of connection with the events of One More Day, and it has a insane obseesion with make Peter's life a living Hell. Other than that, I don't understand anything.