Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sinister War #1 preview

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAY210482?Prevue=1

Funny to see MJ stand up to Tarantula mentioning their last fight. That fight from Amazing Mary Jane was so outlandish it's funny to think of it as canon but here we are. Guess it actually did happen. Although I'm not sure what she was thinking. She didn't have any movie prop sets to save her that time... good thing Spidey was there.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAY210482?Prevue=1

Funny to see MJ stand up to Tarantula mentioning their last fight. That fight from Amazing Mary Jane was so outlandish it's funny to think of it as canon but here we are. Guess it actually did happen. Although I'm not sure what she was thinking. She didn't have any movie prop sets to save her that time... good thing Spidey was there.
    Not much is shown.

I really hope Pete owns these guys.

This is the first time he's seen the Savage Six since Hunted? I think Peter mentioned in Miles' book that he was busy with them or something. He's at least fought Vulture a few times since then.

MJ looks gorgeous .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is the first time he's seen the Savage Six since Hunted? I think Peter mentioned in Miles' book that he was busy with them or something. He's at least fought Vulture a few times since then.

MJ looks gorgeous .
    An MJ who isn't gorgeous isn't MJ. Looking at you PS4 MJ. Peter is about to get jump by the arrival of Ock Sinister Six. I suspect another beating
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    An MJ who isn't gorgeous isn't MJ. Looking at you PS4 MJ. Peter is about to get jump by the arrival of Ock Sinister Six. I suspect another beating
    Not to mention sassy and feisty as they come (although PS4 MJ was that at least a little).

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

How many pages is this? I’d assume 30ish?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    This.
    I did find the actor thing a bit weird.I prefer her as a model tbh.
    I mean she kisses other people for the show and there was the whole Jerome thing.IRL it's not a prob(the show thing, Jerome stuff was a bit messed up , did she ever tell him?) but comic writers make(/made?) a big deal out of this, specially the Jerome stuff.

I really hope not.Peter should just go ballistic and own them.

Extraordinary Member

So combining this with the wordless previews:-

MJ and Peter at the red carpet
    They get seated(MJ is a bit late)
    Theory:-MJ went to talk to Mysterio( he shows up before the sinister six)
    Savage Six attack
    Peter suits up and goes after tarantula
    Then mysterio shows up and goes after vulture.Vulture has the upper hand.
    Ock shows up and hits vulture and joins in with the rest of the sinister six.
    Peter gets to MJ, mysterio joins in the convo and tells him something about Mephisto by the looks of it.
    He shoots a web and starts swinging while the others brawl with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This.
    I did find the actor thing a bit weird.I prefer her as a model tbh.
    I mean she kisses other people for the show and there was the whole Jerome thing.IRL it's not a prob(the show thing, Jerome stuff was a bit messed up , did she ever tell him?) but comic writers make(/made?) a big deal out of this, specially the Jerome stuff.

I really hope not.Peter should just go ballistic and own them.
    I'm fine with model/actress...

Extraordinary Member

I'm fine with model/actress...
    Yeah
    I just don't like the MJ being an attention-deprived wife stuff they did.And the kissing another guy even if for a show is a bit weird imo.

Just let her stick to movies with no romance, I don't think writers have enough nuance to handle this stuff.

Isn't Scorpion supposed to be in that alternate universe from the Venom run? I don't remember him leaving there. Also he had a broken spine from the Carnage story a few years back before that.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Isn't Scorpion supposed to be in that alternate universe from the Venom run? I don't remember him leaving there. Also he had a broken spine from the Carnage story a few years back before that.
    Too bad there wasn't a teaser for how Scorpion was rescued/recruited, which other villains got, because he is on Vulture's team instead of Otto's.
    Last edited by flint marko; 07-08-2021 at 04:16 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Yeah, the symbiote he bonded with in Venom Beyond fixed his spine, but then he was supposed to be trapped there after Codex was beaten and that world was freed from his control . . . obviously, he figured a way back to this universe . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Gargan can be surprisingly resourceful .
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah
    I just don't like the MJ being an attention-deprived wife stuff they did.And the kissing another guy even if for a show is a bit weird imo.

Just let her stick to movies with no romance, I don't think writers have enough nuance to handle this stuff.
    Hard to avoid that kind of stuff in acting.

Extraordinary Member

Gargan can be surprisingly resourceful .

Hard to avoid that kind of stuff in acting.
    Yeah, but it's just weird in comics.
    I'd rather they not go that route.