Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

They don't care. We don't need to ask because Dc never respects Diana. They never have any type of agreement to allow the Wonder girls to even be used outside their respected books. I wonder why Cheetah is even in here. I mean in DC superhero girl they fought. That's the only one. Also if anything I see it maybe they help each other out. I think maybe Catwoman isn't going to fight Cheetah but it's a minor role

I have slightly more faith in Animations

One thing I can say in the comics generally Cheetah has been written better outside the main cannons.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-17-2021 at 06:52 PM.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    They don't care. We don't need to ask because Dc never respects Diana. They never have any type of agreement to allow the Wonder girls to even be used outside their respected books. I wonder why Cheetah is even in here. I mean in DC superhero girl they fought. That's the only one. Also if anything I see it maybe they help each other out. I think maybe Catwoman isn't going to fight Cheetah but it's a minor role

I have slightly more faith in Animations

One thing I can say in the comics generally Cheetah has been written better outside the main cannons.
    I think there are plenty of examples oof Cheetah being disrespected in and outside comics.