Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Many characters get their powers from gods, that doesn't mean that they have god like strength. Ares alone has created tons of minions of the decades. How do you not accept this?

Cheetah has moderate super strength. She is above Bane, but at most she is at the level of Blockbuster and Clayface since all her feats are just throwing around Diana (these villains have done the same thing).

Genocide and Shim'tar for example are far more powerful than Cheetah has ever been.

But this discussion is both boring and exausting, so I quit. There's nothing interesting or intellectual or fun about screaming power levels at each other. This is just plain nonsense and a waste of time and space.
    A powerhouse can be so not just based on strength. Cheetah should be a powerhouse if only for her durability, great speed and magic claws. Yet she has been beaten up by a lot of characters far below her speed, durability and even strength level. So yes, the question i ask in this thread is valid.

Can't you two just agree to disagree? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Can't you two just agree to disagree? Sheesh.
    I don't think so. Cheetah is not supposed to be weak like user alpha suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    I don't think so. Cheetah is not supposed to be weak like user alpha suggests.
    But it's just his opinion. And it doesn't seem like either of your opinions are going to change, so maybe it's best to just move on?

Also, if you guys insist on doing this debate, at least make it interesting instead of asinine.

Astonishing Member

Depends on what reality version of the Cheetah.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Also, if you guys insist on doing this debate, at least make it interesting instead of asinine.
    The people demand silly hats!
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Extraordinary Member

Couldn't someone just show Cheetah a cucumber? That ought to settle her right down...

Overall I would love the idea much like a real Cheetah Barbara can bust becoming more faster. Make quick enough to take out the flash before he is in speed force

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Couldn't someone just show Cheetah a cucumber? That ought to settle her right down...
    What's this in reference to?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What's this in reference to?
    Cats are afraid of cucumbers.

Just a joke.

I'm so glad you cleared this up Guy_McNichts because I was having completely unpostable thoughts about what Cheetah was going to do with a cucumber.

Heads up, friends. WB is making a Catwoman animated movie, and Cheetah's slated to be in it.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Heads up, friends. WB is making a Catwoman animated movie, and Cheetah's slated to be in it.

Good luck!
    At this rate I'm starting to wonder if Cheetah will surpass Wonder Woman in animated appearances since they keep throwing her into Batman adjacent films...
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Cheetah can't catch a break. Why does DC keep using Cheetah like this? If she can survive even a few hits from somebody like a WW fighting seriously. That is already far more force than anything catwoman can dish out. And then we also have super speed to consider. So why is Cheetah fighting catwoman again? Can the people who say WW lore doesn't get disrespected compared to Superman explain? Did i miss a comic or movie where catwoman was seen physically fighting Silver Banshee, Doomsday, brainiac, kalibak, mongul etc?