Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Silver Surfer versus 30 yellow sunlight empowered Daxamites

Are sheer numbers enough to triumph here or does the Power Cosmic reign supreme?
    Last edited by Tanrage; 07-09-2021 at 09:37 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

The thing is numbers does nothing to address the speed disparity. Plus Norrin can just whip up lead.

If this were a slug fest he'd probably get overwhelmed but he has no reason not turn it into a slug fest.

Astonishing Member

The lead thing does it. Daxamites were just dropped like flies by Element Lad in the Great Darkness Saga and in Supergirl's show (not canon) but just a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    The lead thing does it. Daxamites were just dropped like flies by Element Lad in the Great Darkness Saga and in Supergirl's show (not canon) but just a point.
    Norrin doesn't even need to use lead poisoning to win, he can just transmute the Daxamites into lead. Or whatever he feels like. Only Pre Crisis Daxamites would win against Surfer.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

As long as Surfer is at least fast enough to immediately turn intangible, there is nothing that non-Sodom Yat daxamites can do to Surfer while he sits back, makes himself a coffee, then lazily transmutes the daxamites into coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    As long as Surfer is at least fast enough to immediately turn intangible, there is nothing that non-Sodom Yat daxamites can do to Surfer while he sits back, makes himself a coffee, then lazily transmutes the daxamites into coffee.
    That's how they get him in the end, post-coffee poops.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tanrage View Post
    Are sheer numbers enough to triumph hear or does the Power Cosmic reign supreme?
    I mean I suppose it depends on how near to the source of sound the Daxamites are and whether we allow Norrin to materialize a cosmic powered hearing aid or not...

"Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's how they get him in the end, post-coffee poops.
    So they literary kick the s*** out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    So they literary kick the s*** out of him.
    From the inside. A pyrrhic victory to be sure, but Sufer won't know what shit him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    From the inside. A pyrrhic victory to be sure, but Sufer won't know what shit him.
    This is what it means to be a Herald of Galaxative.

"I'm feeling a little better, I should see how the board is doing, I'm sure it won't be some kind of horrific atrocity of posts."

Spectacular Member

Go to the corner and think about what you did.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Haha. Poops. :3

Something I've always wondered; if Daxamites are weak to lead, would bullets pierce through them?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Something I've always wondered; if Daxamites are weak to lead, would bullets pierce through them?
    I think it’s more a “slowly poisons and weakens them from inside the body” kind of thing, but bullets would have to pierce their skin first, which would be problematic.

Sometimes you find yourself typing a sentence and it just makes you question the purpose of your life.