Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post DC Characters you will get riot if anything bad happens to them

If something bad happens to these characters below. (Get killed, character assassination, shock value, being a punching bag). I will lose my mind and got pissed at the DC writers.

- Nightwing
    - The Flash (Wally West)
    - Booster Gold
    - Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
    - Zatanna
    - Starfire
    - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Ted Kord.

Been there done that.

Kon-el/conner kent,oh wait they have already done this multiple times over the years
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Wonder Woman
    Superman
    Dick Grayson
    Hal Jordan

Krypto the Super Dog

I try not to get attached to that level now a days considering all the past deaths and character tragedies I’ve seen in my lifetime of reading comics....however if anyone truly hurts Krypto I will be upset, Always protect the lovable pets!
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

This is how John Stewart was kept alive when Fialkov left DC because they wanted him to kill John. It blew up on BleedingCool and there was a huge backlash. I think Neal Adams even called into the DC offices and berated them, LOL

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    This is how John Stewart was kept alive when Fialkov left DC because they wanted him to kill John. It blew up on BleedingCool and there was a huge backlash. I think Neal Adams even called into the DC offices and berated them, LOL
    I really never get why they want to kill a character, especially among the prolific ones.

Does leaving them unused but unharmed off panel for a little while just never occur to them?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    If something bad happens to these characters below. (Get killed, character assassination, shock value, being a punching bag). I will lose my mind and got pissed at the DC writers.

- Nightwing
    - The Flash (Wally West)
    - Booster Gold
    - Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
    - Zatanna
    - Starfire
    - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    Nightwing -- Survived editorial death many times it seems. Character assassination at times however, may have happened.

The Flash (Wally West) -- *sigh* We've rioted and DC still doesn't care.

Kyle Rayner -- I think there is a pretty big risk of him getting shock-killed one day. There's so many GL's now.

Zatanna -- Pretty safe.

Starfire -- Pretty safe, but I'll offer the caveat, that the Starfire I grew up reading in Titans isn't quite the same today. She's slowly morphing into an adult version of her "Teen Titans" cartoon counterpart. It's a slow change of character for her.

Green Lanter (Hal Jordan) -- DC butchered his character, we rioted and DC kept him ruined for decades.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

All the characters DC COULD screw over to piss me off, HAVE been screwed and HAVE pissed me off:

Wally West
    Roy Harper
    Kyle Rayner
    Tempest
    Tim Drake
    The entire JSA
    Dick Grayson
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Starfire -- Pretty safe, but I'll offer the caveat, that the Starfire I grew up reading in Titans isn't quite the same today. She's slowly morphing into an adult version of her "Teen Titans" cartoon counterpart. It's a slow change of character for her.
    Ditto for Raven.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Jay Garrick
    Jack Knight
    Courtney Whitmore
    Ray Palmer
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    All the characters DC COULD screw over to piss me off, HAVE been screwed and HAVE pissed me off:

Wally West
    Roy Harper
    Kyle Rayner
    Tempest
    Tim Drake
    The entire JSA
    Dick Grayson
    I feel like DC keep throwing guts at male heroes more, while I am safe assure with the female heroes. It's just like DC keep getting rid the best male heroes instead and keep the worst around.

Incredible Member

As somebody who loves the DC universe as a whole, there are far too many characters that DC could screw over for me to start listing all of them.

But currently, the cheap mass kill of of GLs in the current Green Lantern book, particularly having Arisia suffocate in to death in space, has got me pissed off and is what has got me to finally drop the book and write it off for the foreseeable future. Right now I'm in the mood where I want them to undo this and bring her back to life at least before I consider picking it up again.

I'm also still mad about Jon's age up and want that reversed as well.

So those would be my big problems with DC right now.

I quit reading DC comics twice because they've literally killed off, or buggered all my favourite superheroes at one point.

The first time was in the 90's, ............first they made Hal go insane, and than they blew Ollie up in a helicopter ---- I quit comics
    The second time was in the 00's, ........first they blew Ted Kord's brains out, and than the Question died of cancer ----I quit for an even longer point in time.

I think I'm too old to care now, because it happened again, and I was just like.....whatever

First they made Wally go insane and than they killed off Roy Harper, and than they completely #&?!ed the Legion of Super Heroes.
    Thankfully they fixed the former and I simply won't support the latter, unless they reboot the Legion all back to the way they'd been for the last 60 years or so.

I don't riot, I just stop buying comics.