Default All Time Comics(2019 Floating World Comics) Season One

just curious if anybody has read and if so what are your thoughts on this?? this is something i likely would've preordered the single issues if i'd known about it when it was coming out. i was on the fence about ordering but the line up looks impressive so i pulled the trigger yesterday.

Written by Josh Bayer. Art by Al Milgrom, Benjamin Marra, Noah Van Sciver, and Herb Trimpe. Cover by Benjamin Marra.

Old world meets new world as indie cartoonists and classic comic book creators collaborate with Editor-In-Chief Josh Bayer to unleash a superhero book that dares to follow its own path. All Time Comics embraces old-school, four-color nostalgia to deliver everything you could hope for in comics, a seamless circle between the past and the future.

Atlas: his only weakness is fear! Blind Justice : the man who walks through bullets! Bullwhip: here to put a stop to the bullsh*t! Crime Destroyer: will fight for justice or die trying! These four heroes face an over-the-top lineup of villains including The Misogynist, Raingod, White Warlock, Krimson Kross, P.S.Y.C.H.O., and the Time Vampire.

got the book and it looks pretty cool with lots of extras but while browsing through it i could hear the glue cracking. idk if the binding is going to hold up for long.