Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
Yeah, I don't need to understand what's going on under the hood, but I do sometimes wish it wasn't so terribly obvious that the writers have no freaking idea and generally just make stuff up as they go along and never bother to read any of the previous writers work on the characters they are currently writing.
I don't put it on the writers - they have an idea and their individual strengths and they should do what they are gonna do; it's the job of the editors to make sure that those writers can provide their unique take while maintaining continuity with character and narrative history. A little work in that department would go a long way.

I mean, look, there are a few people, myself included, who don't like some of the characterization from this era and if it just never gets addressed in the narrative then Marvel is basically telling us to fill in the blanks. It's like how Bethesda routinely releases games that are unfinished/buggy so the modding community comes in to pick up their slack.