Hello everyone, I haven't really enjoyed anything since before 52, Detective Comics, Batman/Superman, good old simple adventures. That is until a friend recommended me, Earth One. The second Batman book was one of the best books I've read in years. I really enjoyed both Green Lantern books as well. Superman was alright, nothing great. I've tried a few others but nothing has clicked and there's just so many. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions here. To help narrow it down, I've come up with some criterias:

1. Something with Batman or Justice League. Green Lantern is okay if it's a mini series.

2. Something new. Unfortunately with time, I've become spoilt by the newer art and can't really enjoy the older stuff. Sorry if that offends anyone, that's just a preference thing.

3. Something with commercial art(?). For example, earth one art felt like how a big budget movie would feel, if that makes sense. Basically something that would appeal to the mass as opposed to something like White Knight's art style.

4. Something simple - what I liked about earth one was what I loved about old books. No time travel, multiverse, weird incarnations, etc. just a Batman story in Gotham, just a Superman story in Metropolis.

5. Something short - something that isn't a continuous running series. While I did read those previously, I realized with earth one, a good 150 page book is like a movie that has everything in the right amount as opposed to a series that just keeps going, with fillers, tie-ins, etc.

Hopefully that's not too much restrictions. I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks for reading.