Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Black Widow is the better movie. In the list that is the MCU though it is somewhere in the middlle of the MCU's 20+film canon.
    WW84, which I only just saw a few weeks ago is a bit goofy and silly. Not knowing if that is on purpose or not is a question I have. I didn't hate it and it is miles better than Birds of Prey: EoHQ or Suicide Squad which are horrid DCU films.

Someone said the first WW is better than both of them...and that poster is correct. The irony that WW plays so much like Captain America First Avenger is also not lost on me and I really like that origin film.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    As the noted philosopher Bones McCoy would say, “She’s dead Jim.”
    Exactly.

It's not even something complicated at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Black Widow is the better movie. In the list that is the MCU though it is somewhere in the middlle of the MCU's 20+film canon.
    WW84, which I only just saw a few weeks ago is a bit goofy and silly. Not knowing if that is on purpose or not is a question I have. I didn't hate it and it is miles better than Birds of Prey: EoHQ or Suicide Squad which are horrid DCU films.

Someone said the first WW is better than both of them...and that poster is correct.
    The irony that WW plays so much like Captain America First Avenger is also not lost on me and I really like that origin film.
    That poster would be me because the film making of WW 2017v can be credibly backed up

As for WW paying so much like Captain America, that was a phase 1 marvel movie, so there are some similarities although Wonder Woman had a better edge to that film because WW was more of a stand alone story, while First Avengers acted more as a piece in a puzzle, that puzzle been the Avengers movie.

I must say though, Diana in WW 2017 did not did show much impossible feat to what Black Widow was doing in her movie and Diana is a god. If I did not know better, I will be easily convinced Joss Whedon wrote and directed the Black Widow film and Natasha had Slayer powers, considering how the movie makes it look like she has very invulnerable.

Also the goofiness of WW 84 hurt the film, I think it was just to much of a sharp contrast to the first film, that was grounded a little bit thanks to the world war 1 setting and then the third act of Wonder Woman 1 turned more into High Fantasy, which was although fitting for a god was maybe too much to take for many in that same setting of the first world war.
    Last edited by Castle; 07-12-2021 at 09:08 AM.

BANNED

BW is a much better movie, the WW’s movies actually sucks

WW2 sucked really, really bad. And I'm a Gadot fan (since BvS). I liked the original.

BW was in the top half of the Marvel movies, which automatically makes it better than most DCU movies IMO.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002