Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I personally love the Minet presented in this book. She seems like an unwitting but natural heir to a real estate empire and also seems like a natural progression of the character. Toni is writing this book way waaaaaay better than Excalibur and it works! I can see this artist and the original swapping issues. I love learning how they are handling the corporate side, and the dynamic between M and Angel is effusive. They compliment one another in a delicious way! I love money being a literal beast in the boardroom and the central plot being about what actual dramas arise in high stakes corporate relations.

Did Madrox just get a whole new origin or am i missing something?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Did Madrox just get a whole new origin or am i missing something?
    Right? I was going to make a spoiler thread but my head hurts from everything I just read.
    spoilers:
    Nice to see Layla! I don't like how Jamie is treating her though.
    And it's interesting how we've been discussing a mutant "cure" and here's St. John creating something for mutants that want to suppress their powers and "not be special at all." I don't know what she did to Monet when she jabbed her in the neck but I'm afraid Monet ruined the launch somehow.
    end of spoilers
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Right? I was going to make a spoiler thread but my head hurts from everything I just read.
    spoilers:
    Nice to see Layla! I don't like how Jamie is treating her though.
    And it's interesting how we've been discussing a mutant "cure" and here's St. John creating something for mutants that want to suppress their powers and "not be special at all." I don't know what she did to Monet when she jabbed her in the neck but I'm afraid Monet ruined the launch somehow.
    end of spoilers
    When i tell you i hovered over the rating star button going back and forth for a minute i am not kidding. I am still processing all of this. Monet had me all over the place. She showed the empathy i was looking for when she was like "he's getting better angel" which made me feel better and she was spot on in her talk with the other women but then she violates a woman right after saying she wants to do business the clean way. There was a lot of interesting stuff here, it wasn't bad but i am still putting it together as well. Madrox is a completely new character but that's not a bad thing? But is it a good thing. I don't know.

It was great seeing Bishop and Neal together with Sunspot and vulcan.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-14-2021 at 07:31 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

When i tell you i hovered over the rating star button going back and forth for a minute i am not kidding. I am still processing all of this. Monet had me all over the place. She showed the empathy i was looking for when she was like "he's getting better angel" which made me feel better and she was spot on in her talk with the other women but then she violates a woman right after saying she wants to do business the clean way. There was a lot of interesting stuff here, it wasn't bad but i am still putting it together as well. Madrox is a completely new character but that's not a bad thing? But is it a good thing. I don't know.

It was great seeing Bishop and Neal together with Sunspot and vulcan.
    Agreed. I still can't figure out if St. John was springing a trap on Monet the whole time or if she gave her that jab in defense. I do feel Monet is being set up for a big fall due to her arrogance.

Loooove the idea of a mutant circuit between Bishop, Neal, 'Berto, and Vulcan. They almost blew up the planet. LOL!

Did Sofia have any good moments?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Did Sofia have any good moments?
    Nothing in terms of powers but she and Trinary had a little chat. Trinary commended her for her PR skills, "You're good at those things Sofia. Finding the good angle." Seems like she'll be sticking around.

Thinking about it further one thing that truly has stood out and there is no room for question. Monet violated that human business woman. No if, ands, or buts about it. She was dead wrong and if that woman spreads the word monet truly messed up. She violated everything the me too movement stood for after giving excellent language on the male dominated world. She did exactly what men have been accused of, using power against the weaker in the board room and other places.

Whether she was working with nazis or was a nazi she just had no right.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-14-2021 at 09:16 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thinking about it further one thing that truly has stood out and there is no room for question. Monet violated that human business woman. No if, ands, or buts about it. She was dead wrong and if that woman spreads the word monet truly messed up. She violated everything the me too movement stood for after giving excellent language on the male dominated world. She did exactly what men have been accused of, using power against the weaker in the board room and other places.
    That scene definitely rubbed me the wrong way too. It caused St. John to retaliate and possibly be the reason the launch failed.

Monet set her own self up. Like people won’t know what abilities you have to make sure they keep their privacy. Like I said before Monet stepped to the wrong one and ended up on her a$$
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Monet set her own self up. Like people won’t know what abilities you have to make sure they keep their privacy. Like I said before Monet stepped to the wrong one and ended up on her a$$
    Her overzealousness is biting her in the ass (or neck, rather).