Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think they’re good when they show upcoming art and make announcements.
    I agree. At SDCC and NYCC Marvel always shows upcoming art and makes announcements. We got nothing today! Now I know how Mystique felt when she didn't get Destiny back. For those who weren't able to tune in, you didn't miss anything.
    Mutant and Proud!

Yeah, nothing really noteworthy. Jordan confirmed that the mutants' current approach will continue for a while.
    The extinction doom and gloom days are behind us, rejoice!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The only interesting thing about this panel was the fact that they revived a horse. A horse.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

The “Mansion” girlies are going to be UPSET. They swore it was coming to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post
    The “Mansion” girlies are going to be UPSET. They swore it was coming to an end.
    Oh yeah a lot of people were sure that this whole thing would be ending with Inferno
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah all the SDCC at home stuff is pre recorded. They did it last year too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Oh yeah a lot of people were sure that this whole thing would be ending with Inferno
    It's not going to last that's for sure, sooner or later things have to go back to something more akin to the X-men's pop culture image and the Marvel Universe is not allowed to have radical changes to humanity (mutants included), but if Inferno was supposed to end it, it wouldn't have been "just" a mini series which seems entirely self contained, but a line wide crossover.

Besides they would promote the hell out of the whole thing ending to get all the collectors to jump in.

So what ever is going to be happen in Inferno. It's not the end yet.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-benjamin-p...too-movements/

There’s something funny about the writer with the whitest and most male centric title saying that BLM and MeToo influenced the books.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 07-23-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    It's not going to last that's for sure, sooner or later things have to go back to something more akin to the X-men's pop culture image and the Marvel Universe is not allowed to have radical changes to humanity (mutants included), but if Inferno was supposed to end it, it wouldn't have been "just" a mini series which seems entirely self contained, but a line wide crossover.

Besides they would promote the hell out of the whole thing ending to get all the collectors to jump in.

So what ever is going to be happen in Inferno. It's not the end yet.
    No one said it would last forever but let's be honest but let's be honest people have been "predicting" Krakaos end since HoX/PoX the constant doomsaying gets a bit tiring.

It's also pretty comical that some people thought Hickman only needed four issues in order to wrap up his tenure on the Xbooks.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I wish we had more substantial information.

I would love a day where there as no need for such secrecy; just give me a road map for the next two years so I can budget accordingly and update my pulls

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

There’s something funny about the writer with the whitest and most male centric title saying that BLM and MeToo influenced the books.
    I can see it. There was a clearly different way Ben Percy was writing the first issues of Wolverine and X-force with more skeptism but there seemed to be a point where that shifted i would say around issue 10/11 of x-force and like 7 on wolverine where the voices shifted more in support. It may not have been a direct correlation but i can see something like that affecting the part of your mind that is thinking of what mutants are dealing with it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I interpreted his comment as his way of saying mutants standing up and saying, "enough!" isn't some superficial short-lived thing, but part of a "larger cultural shift."
    In other words, get used to it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I interpreted his comment as his way of saying mutants standing up and saying, "enough!" isn't some superficial short-lived thing, but part of a "larger cultural shift."
    In other words, get used to it.
    Hard to take seriously when most X-Men who aren't white males (or Emma) are in books that are cancelled after 6 issues, or just used as backdrops.

Seems this is them overcompensating for always mainly focusing on white males in the main books.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

LOL, what?

Boy howdy have these movements been coopted by the powers that be faster than you can say "2022 Gay Pride Parade presented by Chick-fil-A (tm)"

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Hard to take seriously when most X-Men who aren't white males (or Emma) are in books that are cancelled after 6 issues, or just used as backdrops.

Seems this is them overcompensating for always mainly focusing on white males in the main books.
    Well let's see. Our Queen Regent of Sol is being written by one of the best writers in the game.