This is kind of a departure for me, and what's expressed here are strictly my own observations, and not intended to be received as Absolute Truth. Just my reactions to things.

1. Disney+ has not had a series as good as Netflix Iron Fist, let alone Daredevil (which wasn't outstanding by any stretch). As I watch Loki, for instance, I understand less about what the hell is going on than I did the episode before. I'm still not sure what the story of WandaVision was.

2. Movies have been sub-par, by Marvel standards. Thinking all the way back to Doctor Strange, which I loved, it seems now to be a pretty small story trying to be grandiose. Its primary purpose seems to establish the time stone in the MCU. I barely remember the love interest, if that's what she was, Dormammu comes off as less of a threat than Red Skull. Ant Man and the Wasp - I don't really remember what that was about, or why it was important (or even if it was important). GotG 2 I remember hardlty at all. I watched it for the second time a few months ago and was surprised to recall that Kurt Russell, one of my favorite actors, was even in it. Today I can't remember what the story was. Captain Marvel I also don't remember well. I know they did a great job making Samuel L. Jackson look age appropriate, but what was the story and why should I care about it?

It seems like more and more the Marvel Age of Movies is becoming quite forgettable. Granted, anything there (excepting perhaps Aquaman) is better than the latest DC movies by an incalculable margin, but still...I'm forgetting more of what I see in MCU stuff than I'm remembering. The first 10 years are like Beatles songs - name any one and I can recall it beat for beat.

Anyone else feeling this? Are you as excited for the next 10 years as you were the last 10 years?