Astonishing Member

Default Seven Battle Teams

The Seven Deadly Sins vs. Homelander's Seven. The Sins can be at the beginning of the current new season or at the end in terms of power level. Your choice. The Homelander crew :

Homelander
    Queen Maeve
    Black Noir
    A-Train (Reappointed)
    Starlight (Reappointed)
    Lamplighter
    Stormfront

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This is the Seven Deadly Sins as in the characters from Suzuki Nakaba's series of the same name, yes?

Isnt this a bit of stomp for the 7DS? They are high powered manga characters who are miles and miles faster than the Seven from the Boys. Am i missing something?

Astonishing Member

I was proposing the anime versions, they don't show that much super speed in general.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    I was proposing the anime versions, they don't show that much super speed in general.
    They have pretty much the same feats as in the manga so they're much stronger and faster than the Seven, and the Seven can only hurt like two of them at most.

Not like the Seven do either.

A-Train and Homelander have feats but A-Train has stamina issues and Homelander honestly doesn't have that great a set of feats of precise speed.

Also, Ban and Meliodas' first meeting in the series shows wildly better durability than any supe in The Boys TV show and they are literally just playing with each other.

Also, Ban can telefrag their organs out so durability is kind of a moot point.

Also, also, Escanor. They can't really do anything to him at all.

Speaking about the anime and the live action versions, i’m trying to figure out which of the Sins at the start of the anima can’t solo the Seven. Maybe Diane….

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Speaking about the anime and the live action versions, i’m trying to figure out which of the Sins at the start of the anima can’t solo the Seven. Maybe Diane….
    Diane still had really strong geokinesis and was able to throwdown reasonably evenly with a hypnotised Meliodas. I don't know what they can really do to her.

Hehe well i’m grabbing at straws here
    My memories of the early days are a bit foggy, i don’t remember her being all that fast at the time, but if she managed to fight meliodas somewhat evenly then yea she is also too much.

Astonishing Member

What feats do most of the Deadly Sins have in resisting Homelander's heat vision? I don't recall Diane, Fairy King, Gowther or Merlin showing particular resistance to a high end energy attack? Or Stormfront or Starlight's energy attacks. I grant you that the Sins have very strong offensive powers and can squish most of the Seven immediately except Homelander. Queen Maeve has physical abilities.

Extraordinary Member

What feats do most of the Deadly Sins have in resisting Homelander's heat vision? I don't recall Diane, Fairy King, Gowther or Merlin showing particular resistance to a high end energy attack? Or Stormfront or Starlight's energy attacks. I grant you that the Sins have very strong offensive powers and can squish most of the Seven immediately except Homelander. Queen Maeve has physical abilities.
    Early on they were hurt by Guila's explosions but not actually seriously injured, then King rocks up and deflects all of Guila's attacks no problem. After that incident they start fighting seriously and tank all manner of lightning and fire attacks and get up to withstanding mountain busting energy attacks.

Heck, Escanor flexing a bit with his sun aura is more powerful than Homelander's heat vision.

What feats do most of the Deadly Sins have in resisting Homelander's heat vision? I don't recall Diane, Fairy King, Gowther or Merlin showing particular resistance to a high end energy attack? Or Stormfront or Starlight's energy attacks. I grant you that the Sins have very strong offensive powers and can squish most of the Seven immediately except Homelander.
    What feats to Stormfront, Homelander and Starlight have doing anything to beings as durable as the Sins?

Like, Meliodas got shot by Gloxina with such force it took out a nearby mountain and he did not care at all.

Queen Maeve has physical abilities.
    Maeve's best physical feat in the show is stopping a truck by getting in front of it.

That's like... orders of magnitude below a chump like Ruin, the Holy Knight, a dude who base-level "90% of my power was sealed away," Meliodas beats by hitting him seriously once.

And again, I'm only looking at the first season. You wanted this from the 4th season where pretty much everyone is orders of magnitude more powerful.