Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vernedi View Post
    Question for FFF fans: Do you prefer Fin Fang Foom with pants or without pants?

I go with no pants.
    Pants in front of the children please. Otherwise not.

image.jpg
    "Self has no time for this."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post

image.jpg
    Are those FFF's babies? So cute! I want to adopt one! The black one looks exactly like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon.

Pants are pointless, FFF like any reptile has no external genitalia. :/
    Last edited by Vernedi; 02-15-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Are those FFF's babies? So cute! I want to adopt one! The black one looks exactly like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon.

Pants are pointless, FFF like any reptile has no external genitalia. :/
    If I remember correctly those are not his babies, but he is at peace watching them... it is from Avengers vs Pet Avengers #4.... I will have to re-read that series.

As far as not having external geni's.... I believe that legend of Maklu IV is that the normal beings all look like Fin Fang. They used to all go pant-less (it was custom). When they first visited another galaxy the inhabitants saw Fin Fang and the other explorers in all their nakedness! Taking in more than their eyes wanted to view; they nick named them; "Dragons"... and that was not due to their facial appearances! LOL

Not wanting to offend other aliens with their Massive...uh.... good will....they decided to have panties made for all the males made from the traces of silk left in the trail of slime left by their friends the Giant Snails of a neighboring galaxy....

Hope that clear's up why Fin HAS to were his tighty greenies
    Come join in the Love for He Whose Limbs Shatter Mountains and Whose Back Scrapes the Sun!http://community.comicbookresources....49#post1797949

If this book truly existed; I would SO buy it!!!!

Come join in the Love for He Whose Limbs Shatter Mountains and Whose Back Scrapes the Sun!http://community.comicbookresources....49#post1797949

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Apparently, Iron Man 2 showed an image from a comic book called Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas, which used that design for FFF.

Attachment 32619
    Yes! That's the one I was thinking of. It was a different design, but I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    I agree! (I posted the fabian pix on Rev's Namor thread).

FFF and Namor should team up to destroy the Squadron Suckpreme someday! LOL
    Ha! That would be awesome.

Namor, Silver Surfer, FFF and Hulk!

I'm surprised Surfer isn't outraged those Justice League wannabes killed his former teammate! : (

I can excuse Hulk since he's not himself lately... *Snail glares at Amadeus Cho*
    There's a long list of supers who should be outraged, but we'll never see it.

Question for FFF fans: Do you prefer Fin Fang Foom with pants or without pants?

I go with no pants.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Pants! You think his limbs shatter mountains...
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post

image.jpg

Oh, noes! Cover the children's eyes!

I think he needs pants ... so he can stuff malefactors into them. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Wonderful thread, Mantis Girl !!! I did know it existed... but in fact it's not such a surprise...

Of course I prefer FFF without pants, like Jack designed him, all green.

He's nice in B&W too of course :

(a nice piece of art by Byrne, found here : http://philcordier.blogspot.fr/2015/...fang-foom.html)
    That is gorgeous! A huge amount of detail. I thought it was it Arthur Adams.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I am sure Fin Fang Foom (who loves all giant green creatures like himself...it's his nature) will not mind me sharing what I just got in the mail!!!!

Famous Monsters #262, This came out in 2012! I cannot believe we don't get these issues on any newsstands by me. They never met in film; but this cover makes up for it!

...and Famous Monster's #274, came out in 2014! This is a comic-con version of this Mag's 60th anniversary special to the King of Monsters.

Thank you for sharing your thread Fin.... More FFF later!

I am sure Fin Fang Foom (who loves all giant green creatures like himself...it's his nature) will not mind me sharing what I just got in the mail!!!!

Famous Monsters #262, This came out in 2012! I cannot believe we don't get these issues on any newsstands by me. They never met in film; but this cover makes up for it!

...and Famous Monster's #274, came out in 2014! This is a comic-con version of this Mag's 60th anniversary special to the King of Monsters.

Thank you for sharing your thread Fin.... More FFF later!
    That Gamera vs. Godzilla cover is awesome... of course we all know Gamera would win that fight ha ha. I know this is a FFF appreciation thread, but do you read Kaijumax, Mantis Girl 94? IMO it's one of the best Kaiju comics I've ever read, Oni Press puts it out. Sorry, I love that series so much, I have to tell anyone who likes kaiju about it!
    currently reading: Dept. H, Hellboy in Hell, Kaijumax, Moon Knight

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

If I remember correctly those are not his babies, but he is at peace watching them... it is from Avengers vs Pet Avengers #4.... I will have to re-read that series.

As far as not having external geni's.... I believe that legend of Maklu IV is that the normal beings all look like Fin Fang. They used to all go pant-less (it was custom). When they first visited another galaxy the inhabitants saw Fin Fang and the other explorers in all their nakedness! Taking in more than their eyes wanted to view; they nick named them; "Dragons"... and that was not due to their facial appearances! LOL

Not wanting to offend other aliens with their Massive...uh.... good will....they decided to have panties made for all the males made from the traces of silk left in the trail of slime left by their friends the Giant Snails of a neighboring galaxy....

Hope that clear's up why Fin HAS to were his tighty greenies
    I'm impressed you recognised it. I used to read the Pet Avengers to my daughter, and it's an awfully cute story. Is it the most recent FFF appearance?
    "Self has no time for this."

SeaHound; I am sure your daughter loved that!

I believe the most recent FFF appearances are FF (5th series) #1, 2014; and just this month Totally Awesome Hulk #3.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Got an Interesting Video here, Some history Food For Thought on Fin Fang Foom, Enjoy!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch by Night View Post
    That Gamera vs. Godzilla cover is awesome... of course we all know Gamera would win that fight ha ha. I know this is a FFF appreciation thread, but do you read Kaijumax, Mantis Girl 94? IMO it's one of the best Kaiju comics I've ever read, Oni Press puts it out. Sorry, I love that series so much, I have to tell anyone who likes kaiju about it!
    I will for sure check that out SBN!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Got an Interesting Video here, Some history Food For Thought on Fin Fang Foom, Enjoy!

Thanks CJ for posting that!! Only seconds before I had told SeaHound about his most recent FF appearance; and this cartoon shows part of that! LOL

Thanks CJ for posting that!! Only seconds before I had told SeaHound about his most recent FF appearance; and this cartoon shows part of that! LOL
    Thanks Mantis, I Guess Great Minds think alike or at least the Same Exact Time with this!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Fin Fang Foom must be in the zeigeist! He's also appearing next week in Drax, and Marvel has given him a spotlight article on Marvel.com, with Five Fin Fang Foom Facts!

http://marvel.com/cards/241/five_fin...foom_facts/all
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?