Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    In the tv show, he's currently babysitting Caulder's first Doom Patrol in a private sanitarium.
    But he appears only in his civilian identity and hasn't been referred to as Tempest.
    Well, I was talking about in the comics. I didn't know Clay was in the show, but it makes sense for the show to use other characters from old DP rosters.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Donna Troy has at least as bad a concussion.
    Donna has had a rough go of it, but at she seems to have writers who like her and want to do stuff with her. In one of his final interviews Dan Didio justified his hatred of Wally West by saying he considers that entire generation of young heroes redundant since they'll never graduate to replace their mentors, but now are too old to go back being sidekicks, and while I still find that logic fucking stupid, Garth is like the one original Titan I can sorta see that applying to.

He's never gonna be Aquaman, but now the existence of Jackson/Kaldur means he can't go back to being the youthful partner either, so as a result he's struggled to find any sort of niche. And this was a thing even before Flashpoint; look at how long after the cancellation of Titans he basically existed in limbo before finally getting murked in Blackest Night.