Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Justice League Heroes did it for me finishing the work started by WOTG. I love the voice and sound effects they did for her spells!!!!!!!
    WOTG.... War of the Gods?

Retired

ADVENTURE COMICS 358 (July 1967) made me a a fan of Invisible Kid (Lyle Norg). He was the Legion leader at this time and proved himself in the story where the Legionnaires were hunted in the most dangerous game. Not to give away spoilers for the story, but just to say that Lyle was a real hero in that issue. And from then on he was one of my faves.

FAMOUS FIRST EDITION C-30 [F-3] (1974) which reprinted SENSATION COMICS No. 1, made me a fan of Mr. Terrific (Terry Sloane). That issue had his first appearance, where the young Terry feels like there's no point in living anymore and considers suicide, before becoming Mr. Terrific gives him something to live for.

WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 204 (August 1971) and mainly the cover made me a fan of Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    WOTG.... War of the Gods?
    Yes, War of the Gods. Apologies!

This made me a fan of every character with a S on their chest. Still have the poster.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Justice League Heroes did it for me finishing the work started by WOTG. I love the voice and sound effects they did for her spells!!!!!!!
    Zatanna is such a fun character to play on that game. Transform enemies to rabbits, slow down time, abusing fireballs plus healing that really usefull on that kind of game. Have a fond memories playing that game with friends and family. Playing it again with PSP emulator at my PC. After that I kinda disconnected with DC world for some years before begin my kind of renaissance era with Young Justice Zatanna and then wonderful Zatanna Seven Soldiers cemented it for me.
    ZeeJLH.jpg
    zatanna__young_justice__invasion__by_aaronnsn_d75nw7h-fullview.jpg
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 07-15-2021 at 10:21 PM.

Wagner/Davis's "Sandman Mystery Theater" made me a fan of the Golden Age Sandman.

Incredible Member

Grant Morrison's JLA - Aquaman

52 - Black Adam

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Grant Morrison's JLA - Aquaman
    If you like that era of Aquaman You should check out the Peter David Aquaman series that came out around then. He was the one who really gave Arthur that "I am tired of taking **** from everyone, and I am not going to do it anymore" attitude. These two trades collect the Time and Tide mini series, Aquaman 0, 1-20, and Annual 1. I really hope they do a 3rd volume.

Last edited by Zero Hunter; 07-19-2021 at 11:09 AM.