Default Q about the TMNT collections

Hi, so I am wondering about the collected editions of the 2011~ TMNT comics. I have the first three volumes (Change is Constant; Enemies Old, Enemies New; Shadows of the Past) already in digital format. I have also read a lot more because I had a Comixology Unlimited subscription. But now that Comixology is having a sale, and the lowest prices on the volumes ever (I think), I want to buy more volumes. But I am wondering if there is any major difference in buying the individual volumes (which goes up to vol. 23), or the IDW Collection series (which goes up to Vol. 13). Which is generally recommended?

If the IDW Collections are better, then I will probably buy from Volume 1, even though it appears to have the exact same content as Volumes 1-3, just for uniformity sake. I can see in the descriptions that the IDW Collections includes one-shots, and the micro series, and annuals - all in recommended reading order. They are also cheaper overall, considering the one-shots and such included. But do they cut any content that the smaller volumes have? I know a lot of omnibus collections often cut out things like artwork, or editor comments, or letters from readers, etc. (Just a quick comparison of the first IDW Collection with the first 3 volumes, the art galleries at the end do appear to be cut from the IDW Collections, but does that art ever get added back in anywhere else?) Are there any notable differences such as that?

Any info appreciated! Thanks
    Last edited by Moruru; 07-13-2021 at 12:28 AM.